The backstory

Y/n's backstory:
Y/n is 15. She isn't popular, she isn't like those other girls, she's irrelevant. She lives in Brighton with her older sister, Mackenzie and her Mum. Her Dad left when she was 6 and started a new family in London.

Y/n like to go on social media, watch Netflix and hang out with her best friend f/n. Y/n has had a crush on her next door neighbour, Tom since grade 5. Tom doesn't know she exist though.

Tom's backstory:
Tom is 15. He lives with his Mum and Dad, his older sister recently moved out. Tom is the most popular guy in school. He is dating the most popular girl in school, Lily. He has it, hot girlfriend, happy family, popularity and heaps of friends, but there's something missing...

Tom has lived next to y/n his whole life but has never noticed the sweet innocent girl living next door, until Jay Holden's party...

Lily's backstory:
Lily is 15. She is the school mean girl. She knows y/n likes Tom and that's why she hates her. She lives with her Mum and Dad. Lily is very spoiled and gets everything she wants.

She has two minions named Lola and Ella. Lily is secretly cheating on Tom with his best friend, Owen. Everyone knows except for Tom...

Tomorrow is their first day back from holidays...

*hope you enjoyed!*