cheer practice☁️

fluff and cute meet ☁️

tae pov

cheer practice, also know as one of my favorite times of the day. what had started off as wearing a cheerleading skirt and auditioning as a joke, now turned into part of my daily routine. more than half of the girls and boys on the squad were my close friends.

them being jimin, lisa, mark, and rosé. meanwhile, all the other people in the squad were either really introverted, despite being on the cheerleading squad for everyone at games to see, or just straight up toxic.

i only surround myself with people who seem caring and sentimental. if not then kiss my as-

"alright squad, listen up,"

we all turned our heads from where we were sitting on the fake soft green grass in our little friend groups to the head cheerleader who happens to be one of my best friends, jimin.

because let's be honest, the bitch is flexible as hell.

"today, the field is going to be shared with the football team since their field is being used for band practice."

different reactions spread throughout the squad. some squealing, probably excited to SeE tHeIr OpPa, while the others were groaning of annoyance. while i just sat there with a look of curiosity.

what's with everyone's reactions? why should them joining be any different? i mean come on, we cheer for them! not that i really pay attention to the games nor the people participating in them.

"now cmon don't be like that people! now get your lazy asses up and start stretching. i'm gonna go get them and you all better be nice or you're running 3 laps."

despite jimin seeming like a cute bubbly person, which he most definitely is, he can be very intimidating and scary when he's mad. that being one of the main reasons why everyone began to immediately stand up and stretch.

jimin exited the field then i turned to lisa, mark, and rosé who all began to start off with light stretching.

"why does the fucking football team have to come to our field? why today? fucking band geeks." lisa was practically seething.

( a/n: band people pls don't take offense. i'm an orchestra dork so 👊🏻😔)

"why what's wrong with them?"

i didn't see anything wrong with them. sure they seem a bit show-offish but despite that they never really gave us any trouble.

"they always fucking hit on and catcall rosé and I. they better learn i don't want their crusty ass dicks before i punch their damn faces. i'm surprised you haven't seen the way they look at your ass tae."

"they do not look at my ass."

"yeah they do." mark, lisa, and rosé all said in unison.

i rolled my eyes in exasperation.

"whatever."

they began to giggle while i continued stretching. they quickly quieted down when jimin entered the field with a bunch of buff guys behind him and the football coach walking next to him.

he was conversing with the coach for a bit, probably about the space we need for practice, while the football team began to put their stuff on the benches on the opposite side of the field.

i didn't really pay attention until one began to catcall rosé. she stopped stretching and rolled her eyes in irritation. she stuck up her middle finger while having a cute yet deadly glare on her face.