oblivious 🔞

a/n: you'll understand the title for this chapter later in in the os lmao

edit: I DONT REMEMBER WRITING THIS CHAPTER ???

third pov

taehyung and jungkook were having an intense make-out session on taehyungs college-dorm bed. taehyung laid down on his back as jungkook hovered over the other, grinding down his hips onto the other.

taehyung couldn't help the whines that sounded from his throat as jungkook smirked into the kiss. taehyung, being in his own dorm, was only wearing an oversized hoodie (it was jungkooks of course) and a pair of black boxers. meanwhile, jungkook had only gotten rid of his shoes and shirt which revealed his gorgeous abs.

it was safe to say that taehyungs mouth was watering as he stared at the others muscles, having a muscle kink would do that to ya, and felt himself twitch in his boxers. jungkook had felt it too since he was dry humping him which made an embarrassed squeak escape taehyung as he covered his face with his hands.

"what's wrong baby?" jungkook teased, knowing damn well that taehyung had a major strength kink. "you don't need to hide from me."

taehyung felt himself burn with embarrassment as he closed his thighs, but with jungkooks body in the way, he was left to wallow in his humiliation. his leg movements only pulled jungkook closer, causing both of their erections to rub harder together.

jungkook felt taehyungs legs twitch as his hand flew to cover his mouth after almost letting a moan out. jungkook tsked at the others habit and took a hold of the boys wrists, holding them above his head with one hand while the other spread the others thighs apart.

jungkook ground against taehyung, as the petite male tried to close his thighs once again only for them to be forced to stay apart. he bit his lip, trying so hard to not let any noises slip from his mouth. he wasn't trying to get another noise complaint from the people in the dorms next door.

but jungkook had other plans. "wanna hear how well i please you baby," jungkook spoke into the others ear causing a shiver to run up taehyungs spine. "lemme hear your pretty moans."

jungkook took his hand from off of his thighs and stopped taehyung from biting his lip, forcing his mouth to slightly open as he ground against the other once again. taehyung moaned, not being able to hold it in. jungkook felt warmth spread throughout him as his member twitched.

he couldn't be patient anymore as he made quick work of discarding his pants and throwing them somewhere in the dorm room. taehyung laid there, a buzzy feeling already running through his body.

jungkook was now only in boxers and pulled at taehyungs briefs, discarding them somewhere in the dormitory. taehyung whimpered, sweater paws making jungkook crave the other even more. he spread taehyungs legs once again and placed his face near the others erection.

taehyung was fighting the urge to close his thighs around the others head, resorting to biting on his sweater paws. jungkook blew on the others lower area, causing taehyung to gasp. jungkook had been over enough to know where the other kept the line and condom. they have been dating for 5 months now.

jungkook reached towards the bottom drawer, grabbing the strawberry flavored lube and opening the cap. he put some on his fingers, rubbing it to make it warmer for the other. he pushed his first finger in, taehyung already being quite used to that but still feeling a bit uncomfortable. jungkook lapped at the precum on the taehyungs tip, moving his digit around in the other.

taehyung moaned into his sweater, muffling it to jungkooks demise but he had his hands full. taehyung was close to thrusting up into the others mouth, but refrained. he figured that if he didn't follow one of jungkooks commands, then he might as well try and follow the other.