★𝓸𝓷𝓮★

backstory
-
jo walked into danis room.
dani looked at him and smiled a little.

"wanna come bowling?" jo asked him, smiling a bit.

"sure.." dani mumbled.

jo walked out and closed the door.
dani sighed and thought about everything which has happened in his life.

he got up then got changed into an over-sized hoodie and black skinny jeans.
he walked out and went downstairs.

"want something to eat, dani? u havent eaten in weeks." jo asked whilst making himself some coffee.

"im not hungry.." dani lied. he was starving but he wasnt gonna eat until he was very skinny.

he dropped from 156 pounds to 105.

"dani.. ur very skinny." jo said as he walked out of the kitchen, taking a sip of his coffee.

daniel shrugged and put his shoes on then walked to the car and got in the passenger seat. he brung his headphone with him, incase he wanted to escape from reality.

he closed his eyes for about 5 minutes, then he heard someone get in the car. he opened his eyes and smiled a bit when he saw jo and the boys.

"lets go," jo smiled as he started the car up. he drove to the bowling place.

the all got out and went inside, they went to there isle and they all looked at the TV screen hung on the ceiling.

dani was the first one to have his go. he grabbed a ball and took his shot, managing to get a strike.

he turned to them then mumbled, "im going to the bathroom," then walked away.

he walked to the males bathroom and walked into one of the stalls, locking the door and instantly bursting into tears as he locked the door.

"im so worthless..." he mumbled to himself, as he took a blade out of his pocket, rolling his hoodie sleeve up and showing the 5 cuts on each arm.

he put the blade up to his skin then cut one, deep cut into his skin.
he did the exact same to his other arm, then grabbed some tissue and stopped the bleeding.

he put his sleeves down then carried on crying, putting his headphones in and putting some shiloh on.

he couldnt take the pain of being ignored, hated, not loved, stupid, worthless, waste of space, useless, stupid and so many more things.

————————————————————————
hey limelights, im sorry for making such a sad story. it does get happy in the end, so dont worry 💗