𓆉𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𓆉

~next morning~

daniel lay there, his body feeling weird from the drink which he had yesterday.

"ew look at that tramp." a random girl said, walking up to daniel and poking him.

he looked at her weakly. he tried using all the strength he could to get up.
"fuck.." he groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his lower back.

"ew, come on guys." the girl said as she walked away, with her friends following behind.

he managed to get up and held onto something to keep him steady, "im gonna call jonah.."

he got his phone out and tried to turn it on, but the battery was dead. he groaned and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"well now my only option is to walk. well, limp." he groaned and started weakly limping out of the alleyway he got dragged into.

it was 8 in the morning and he needed to get home. it was cold and uncomfortable to be laying on the concrete floor.

~30 minutes later~

he was still limping, gosh when was he gonna get home and finally get to have a shower, to warm himself up.

he kept limping, looking around a little village which he knew was the village he lived in.

he saw a house in the distance, knowing it looked like his. jonahs car was outside of it and all of the curtains were closed.

he quickly limped over to the front door and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open the door.

he knocked again but louder and he could hear shuffling noises from inside, he sighed in relief and could see a shadow getting closer to the door.
————————————————————————
ok, someone forced me to make the next part, so here it is. 😳