𓇽𝔰𝔦𝔵𓇽

he started going at a slow pace, making the younger squirm his arms around and try to grab something.

the older boy started kissing daniels neck, over sensitivity hitting daniels body.

"s-stop..." daniel stuttered out with the sensitivity taking over his actions and speech.

alex stopped kissing the younger's neck, making him feel relieved and relax a lot more then he was.

the older blonde started going at a brutal pace, interlacing his and daniels fingers together, smiling.

"im gonna c-cu" daniel stuttered and came when alex pounded into him one more time.

the green eyed boy kept on going, his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier each time he pounded into daniels abused prostate.

the blue eyed boy chocked back a moan as alex came into him, feeling the warm liquid fill him.

the older blonde pulled out of him and shoved him to the ground, kicking him in his side and receiving a groan from the younger one.

there was painful hits being received to the depressed, lost boy. alex received whimpers and groans. it made him smile.

after a while of torturing the young blonde, alex thought it was time to leave and go back home.

so he left, pulling his boxers back up and jeans, not looking back at the now bruised and cut up daniel.
————————————————————————
sorry this ones cringe 🥺💞