𖣔ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ𖣔

daniel woke up and checked the time. it was 8 pm. he got up and sighed, looking around and confused of how he was clean.

it all came to him once he saw jonah walk into his room, smiling at the now woken up blonde.

"hey dani. how u feeling?" jonah asked softly, sitting on the edge of daniels bed and placing a hand on the boys thigh.

"im fine.. thank u for taking care of me." daniel replied.

"its ok" jonah said.

daniel looked over at his door when someone walked in, it looked like corbyn, but he couldnt tell because his room was dark, the only light being a candle lit.

"sorry," corbyn said quickly whilst walking out and shutting the door gently.

"are u hungry?" jonah said whilst breaking the silence that occurred between the two.

"ye- no." the younger replied quite quick and his voice trembling a bit.

jonah got up and walked out, daniel watching as the brunette walked out then he looked at the candle and held his hand out to touch the flame.

the door opened and jonah came in quickly, grabbing daniels hand and moving it away quickly.

"daniel!! wtf!" jonah shouted, handing him the bar of chocolate he got for the younger boy.

"im sorry.." the blonde replied, barely above a whisper whilst grabbing the bar of chocolate and opening it slowly.

he took a small bite and chewed on it for a moment, then swallowed. jonah watched him with a worried look.

daniel was skinnier than before. it wasnt healthy at all, it made jonah worry about the blue eyed boy a lot. but he just kept his mouth shut.

𖣘

𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚒 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊.

𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚋𝚢𝚎