twenty three

OML I PUT JAKE INSTEAD OF ALEX ON THE OTHER BIT WTH

ok whatever imma just write this book and get it finished with
-
"well alex is uh.. so long story short" zach began.

(just gonna be doing it so u guys are actually in the moment rn)

alex was walking and left daniel where he was, he didnt care about daniel at all, he just wanted to fuck someone so he didnt have to think about the stress he was going through.

he then saw a guy, short, brown hair, and muscular arms. he looked over at alex, making him smirk and walk over to the younger.

"hey good looking, whats ur name?" alex said with a smirk, getting a tooth pick and putting it in his mouth.

"oh hey, im zach" the other replied, not making eye contact.

"thats a nice name, why dont u look at me, hm?" alex said whilst lifting zachs face up aggressively.

"get off me." zach said as he slapped alex's hand off his chin, backing up a bit.

"dont get aggressive with me boy, im stronger then you," he said as he smirked, thinking about daniel, but he pushed him to the back of his mind and concentrated on zach.
"do you know someone called daniel seavey?"

"yes why?" zach replied as he raised and eyebrow "havent seen him in ages tho."

"i want u to kill him." alex blurted out without thinking about what he was saying.

"what??!" zachs eyes widened.

"you heard me, zachary. do it or i'll kill you" alex said as he did a finger gun and put it to zachs head, pretending to shoot.

alex gave zach a pill, it was some kind of drug. he knew what he was meant to do, but he didnt want to.

"i know where you live, zach. so if u dont do it," he just chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence, zach knew what alex meant by this.

"i would do this but idk where he is, he ran away from home a few days ago" the younger added.

alex was taken back by this, he didnt know daniel ran away and ended up at that same bar, he was now thinking that daniel was going through a hard time.

"well uh.. do u have any idea where he might have gone?" alex asked, going a tint of pink.

"nope, but you do, i can see right through you." zach said as he put the pill in his pocket.

alex just stayed quiet, getting his phone out and took a picture of zach, making it obvious he was doing it without the youngers consent.

"delete that." zach said calmly, trying not to cause a physical or mental fight.

"no." and with that. alex walked away from the younger one and grinned, making sure he didnt look back.
(end of the thing)

"oh my gosh zach.. im so sorry that happened to you." kay said as she put the note in her pocket.

he just stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say, he needed a drink at this point.

"thanks kay, ur the best." he smiled and hugged her, leaving them two hugging each other and embracing there bodies on one another.
-
WOOOOAHAHAH

this was a long chapter but u know it makes up for the other ones not being so good, eh?

but i cant believe the support on this book i am getting, like damn.
AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHCHCHCHCH THANK YOUUUU