𖦹𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𖦹

jonah walked upstairs and into his room. all these thought came into his mind and were eating at his brain.

daniels clearly hurting and i cant do anything. im pathetic at everything i do, i should just stop and i should be the one whos hurting. not daniel. hes too precious to be in pain, he deserves the world. he deserves so much happiness. fuck im just a pathetic person who he thinks will hurt him. hes too scared to trust anyone. and whys that? because im never there for him. hes in pain and im too blind to see that. maybe if someone knocked some sense into me, then i'd be happy and i'd actually look after the person i love..
wait... i love him??? well, of course i do!!!! hes so precious to me and i dont want to see him hurting, its painful to see the person who u love the most in pain. i wish i could take that away and make him the most happiest man alive.

jonah got up and walked out of his room, walking into daniels, seeing the blonde boy watching netflix. the blue eyed boy looked at the man in his room.

"hey.." daniel said barely above a whisper, as he smiled a little.

"hey daniel. i need to ask u something." jonah said as he walked over to daniels bed and sat next to him.

"what is it??" daniel asked, his eyes glossed by the dim light in the room.

𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 🤪✌️
𝚢𝚑 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚐.