𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

as he got his drink, he payed for it, looking around and biting his lip nervously. he didnt wanna be here, but he needed a break.

he was tired of all the stress that he was being put through, he was tired of it all, he wanted it to stop.

he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. he turned around and saw a tall, blonde man standing there and looking at him.

he took his headphones out and smiled at him, "hi."

"hey," the man smiled and showed off his dimples.
"whats ur name?"

"daniel. you?" the blue eyed boy asked.

"im alex, nice to meet u," alex put his hand out for daniel to shake, so thats what he did.

they both talked and were having a great time. daniel smiled and laughed at some jokes which alex told.

it was getting late and dani wanted to go home, so he got up and gathered his stuff.

"where u going?" alex asked, looking at daniel with a frown.

"its getting late, so im gonna head home." daniel said in the nicest way possible.

alex got up then held daniels hand, "let me take u, but want another drink?"

"sure."

alex bought them both a drink. daniel was confused on why the blonde, green eyed boy wanted another drink.

there drinks came and alex smiled then quickly put something in daniels drink, but daniel was looking away as alex did.

"here," the green eyed boy said, handing the younger one his drugged up drink.

daniel looked at him then mumbled a quick 'thanks' then took a sip. he thought it didnt taste right, but he didnt really think much of it.
————————————————————————
i updated again!!

anyways, i miss my internet friend and i want to cry.

hope u all had a great day!