✰𝓽𝔀𝓸✰

daniel was still sat there, crying from the pain in his heart and arms.

he wanted to run, run so fast and be stopped by people who actually give a shit about him.

he got up then unlocked the stall door. he walked out then looked at himself in the mirror, disgusted by what he saw.

he then walked out of the bathroom and out of the place, not looking back.

30 minutes passed and he was still walking. he felt his phone buzzing non-stop in his pocket. he got his phone out and saw jonah spamming him.

30 messages from jo😏
5 missed calls from jo😏

he sighed then put his phone back in his pocket, not daring to read them.
he came across this hotel then went in, it was cold outside and he was freezing to death.

he walked up to the front desk and waited for a person to come and give him a room.

"hello sir." a voice spoke.

"oh. hey.." he mumbled and took one of his buds out.

"do u need a room?" a woman asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at daniel through her mascara filled eyelashes.

daniel just nodded and started tapping his foot on the ground, nervously.

"room 238," the woman handed him a keycard.

he took then mumbled 'thanks' then walked over to the elevator, pushing the button to go up.

the lift doors opened and he stepped inside, pressing the button to go to the 2nd floor.

the doors closed and he felt himself being lifted off the ground. then the doors opened.
he stepped out and started walking to his room, keeping his head down low.

once he made it to his room, he slid the keycard into the lock and opened the door, walking in and closing it behind him.

"finally..." he mumbled to himself whilst walking over to his bedroom and flopping down onto the bed.

he instantly fell asleep, feeling pain everywhere in his damaged figure.
————————————————————————
omg i updated