シ𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆シ

he woke up to stinging in his arms and the feeling of needing to cry.

he got up then walked into the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror when he walked in.

he has always been disgusted by what he looked like, even his weight.

"ur fucking disgusting, daniel," he said to himself whilst looking in the mirror and turning the faucet on.

he splashed water in his face, making himself release the tears from behind his eyelids.

"i need a break.." he sighed then turned the faucet off, dried his face and walked out of the bathroom.

he walked out of his hotel room then put his headphones on. he didnt want any social contact with anyone around him.

he walked into the lift, knowing the doors were already opened and pushed the button to go to the bottom floor.

once the doors closed and he felt himself being let down to the bottom floor, he looked up and sighed softly.

he saw the doors open, so he quickly walked out, placing the keycard on the desk and not saying a word to the receptionist.

he kept walking, keeping his head down low, not being social to anyone or anything around him.

he looked up then saw a bar, a gay bar, and decided to walk to it. there was a security guard outside, but he showed him his id.

the man signalled daniel to go in, so thats what he did. he went over to the bar and ordered a drink, being very nervous.

but what he didnt know.. is that this would be the worst night of his life.
————————————————————————
sorry this one is bad, i wanted to update as soon as possible!