𑁍𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𑁍

he saw the shadow getting closer and closer to the door, his anxiety starting to rise quickly. like someone was pushing a load of buttons to keep making it go higher.

the door opened and thats where he saw him. alex. he stared blankly at the older boy, not being able to move.

"daniel?" alex asked surprised that the younger one even turned up.

daniel just turned around and tried running away, but the pain in his lower back stopped him.

"dont ever come near me again, alex." daniel snapped as he turned around to look at the green eyed boy.

"what?" he questioned.

the blue eyed boy rolled his eyes and limped away, finally finding his house, which he shared with his friends.

he knocked on the door and the door immediately opened, revealing a worried jonah marais.

"daniel!" jonah shouted happily, as he pulled daniel into a tight hug. he didnt let go until a few seconds.

"dont ever run away like that again. i was worried sick." jonah exclaimed. daniel just nodded and looked into jonahs worried eyes.

he could feel guilt and pain rush through his body. he hated seeing his friends sad, but the boys never seemed to care if he was sad.

"please tell me u wont do that ever again." jonah said as if he was out of breath.

the younger just nodded, making jonah not believe him and look at the not so happy blonde.

"promise?"

"promise."

𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 26/10/2019.

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞.