۞𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏۞

he had to say something soon. he couldnt keep seeing this poor blonde boy crumble into pieces.

he could tell daniel was hurting, all the boys could. they wanted to help, but they didnt know how to cuz daniel wouldnt speak up.

next thing jonah knew, was that he was sitting on the couch, with all the boys cuz he wanted to discuss with them how hes gonna help daniel.

"idk man, hes hurting but hes not telling us whats hurting him." corbyn finally spoke.

"i know." jonah said whilst rubbing his temples.

"so think, jonah, what can we do?" zach asked whilst looking at the older brunette.

jonah sighed then stood up and walked out, everyone watching him as he slammed the door shut.

"what are we all actually gonna do." corbyn finally spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

they all looked at each other and then at corbyn, shrugging.

"do u guys think jonah has a crush on daniel?" zach said out of the blue, everyone snapping their heads to look at the youngest.

they all thought for a moment and jack was about to say something, but couldnt think of the right words.

"cuz he cares so much about daniel. more than we do. dont u think thats a bit suspicious?" zach said whilst all the boys were left in their thoughts.

"he does. hes with daniel 24/7." corbyn finally said.

𖣘

𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 😗✌️