❁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗❁

jonah walked out of daniels room, closing the door gently so he didnt wake up the sleeping boy.

"how is he?" he heard a voice coming from behind him, he turned around and saw corbyn standing there.

"hes... u know what? idk how he is. why dont u go ask him?" jo said sternly then turned back around and walked away.

corbyn sighed and went back into his own room, closing the door then sitting on his bed. he laid down and stared at the ceiling.

jonah walked downstairs and went into the living room, he sat on the couch as zach walked in and sat next to him.

"hey jojo" zach simply said, not looking at the older boy.

"hi zach." jonah replied, whilst sitting back and resting.

"where was daniel?" the younger one asked, looking at the older brunette with confusion.

"i honestly dont know, zach." jonah sighed and looked at zach with worry.

zach gave jonah a hug and sat on his lap, jonah hugged back and rested his head on the younger ones shoulder.

"do u like dani? because u seem like u care so much about him. i even saw u get a bit jealous when he was hugging corbyn." zach said out of the blue.

"what??? of course i dont like him, he's my best friend and nothing more." jonah replied quickly.

"u sure about that??" zach teased.

"yeah." the older lied.

𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊