twenty one

since y'all have been asking for this then i shall give u it :))) btw im not really in the wdw fandom anymore, so thats why i havent been updating this story
—————

he stood up and started walking out of the park going over to the girls house and knocking on the door.

it took a few minutes for the door to open, but there was a girl, quite young, who opened the door.

"oh hello!" she said as she opened the door so he could walk in, so he did and smiled, watching her close the door.

"who are you here for?" she asked, looking at him and leaning against the door.

"im looking for kay, if shes here by any chance? i really gotta talk to her." he said as he got the note out of his pocket and scrunched it in his hand.

"yeah shes here, i'll go get her" then the girl went upstairs and got kay, only her coming back down and walking up to him.

"zach?" she asked out of shock.
"what are you doing here?"

"i just come to give you this, i think its best if u deal with it" he said as he handed the note to her.

she opened it and read, "remember to put poison in daniels drink, or if you dont, you know you have a gun put right to your head and i can pull the trigger at any time."

"how do i get out of this, you have to help me. i dont want to kill daniel." zach said whilst staring at her.