two

ALBA

Silence speaks louder than words-unknown

Or in Damon Salvatore's case silence is supposed to speak the whole damn conversation. She knows he's trying to figure out her end game and that thought alone makes her smirk; because while he's working on her next move she's eight steps ahead.

"I don't know what mental patient gave you the idea that I'm your father but-"

"Listen just because you slept with Katherine Pierce that doesn't mean all your lays are mental patients." I grin when I see his feathers start to get ruffled.

"And how do you know about Katherine?" He puts on a dazzling smile that nine times out of ten lands him what he wants.

"Tell me where Bonnie is at these days and I'll tell you?" I lean forward giving him my most drool worthy smile that practically mirrors his own. I can feel the shift in the room before I see it. Damon Salvatore is shocked.

"She's out of town for a few days now back to this," he frowns not realizing he just gave me all the information I came here for.

"No thanks Salvatore I have to get going," I say setting the expensive glass down before standing, "tell your doppelgänger to loosen up because frankly she's a tight ass." I smirk twisting on my heel and heading for the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Damon glares as he now stands in front of me blocking my path to freedom.

"Most likely hell," I smile cheekily when I see the slightest twitch of his lips.

"Listen here Alba I've had a long night and this, right now, isn't helping so if you aren't going to give me answers I guess there's no use for you." He fake pouts before transforming his face and lunging at me. How predictable. I easily side step him using my speed so I'm standing directly behind him.

"You really shouldn't be so impulsive Damon," I grin when he whips around his face not nearly as content as the last time I saw it.

"How did you do that?" I just shake my head pushing both of my hands into his chest sending him flying into a wall across the room.

"Magic," I mock opening the door; "I'll be seeing you Damon." I yell leaving him moaning and groaning on the floor behind me.

__________

The Mystic Grill is the birthplace of idiotic plans and destructive behavior on more than one vampire's part I've come to realize. So it's only logical that I find myself seated in a corner booth listening in on yet another one of the doppelgänger's disastrous schemes. This girl has no idea when to call it quits and let the big dogs handle it.

"There are a lot of us that like to keep to ourselves for the full moon, chain ourselves up. But there are some werewolves that like to gather in places where they don't have to do that, where they can enjoy it." Tyler tells Elena as she drinks it in.

"What kind of places?" I mentally roll my eyes at the brunette. At least Katherine is intelligent enough to figure this stuff out for herself.

"Mountains, state parks, deserts, that kind of stuff," Tyler shrugs leaning back into the booth. Hmm he no doubts uses his family's ancient cellar in the middle of the woods.

"Anywhere in Tennessee?" Are their mountains in Tennessee Elena? I shake my head as I take one last swig of my beverage.