The Article

In this exclusive, we have gathered all the sources and pictures to show you that Lena Luthor and (full name)'s relationship is fake. Sources close to them have revealed that Lena just appeared with her when she moved in to National City. In fact, they had first seen (y/n) with Lena when Lena took her last flight out of Metropolis and into National City. There have also been pictures of Lena and Kara Danvers, Catco's new reporter, hanging out late in the nights while (y/n) was nowhere to be seen. So what is exactly their relationship like? 

Our inside source tells us that they just seem to tolerate each other. Lena only calls on (y/n) when she needs favors and(y/n) does the same. Except the biggest difference is that Lena only calls her to attend important events with her while (y/n) asks for money. 

(Picture of you at a store buying things for Lena)

(Picture of you buying things that you needed as you had left them in Metropolis)

(Picture of you buying food for you, Kara and Lena)

There are countless of pictures online that it was hard to decide which one was best suited for the article.

In fact, that's not all. This had to be the most expensive purchases we've seen Lena buy her 'girlfriend'

(Picture of you and Lena at the dealership buying you a Rolls Royce)

(Picture of you and Lena at the jewelry store getting matching sets for the next gala.)

Lena is clearly not seeing that this woman is stealing her money. Using her for the fame that it comes with dating a Luthor. We can't say that we blame her. Imagine the possibilities of what your billionaire girlfriend/boyfriend could get you. You would never have to work a day in your life or do anything.

Which is exactly what (y/n) is doing. Our insider also reports that (y/n) spends the majority of her time at Lena's apartment and only coming out when it would come to visiting Lena, going out to galas or spending more of Lena's money.

(Pictures of you going out of her apartment to get her lunch)

(Picture of you and Lena getting out of her car at a gala)

(Picture of you with various bags with name brands on them)

There's no record of her ever working anywhere. Except for a small shop in Metropolis and that's about it. She quit studying at her old university as there are no records of her applying to any other colleges for the next semester.

Lena Luthor might be a genius when it comes to the technology field but she's clearly never been in a relationship before if she can't see that her 'girlfriend' is a gold digger. 

You were horrified after reading the article. Yes, almost everything that they said was true but you weren't a gold digger. In fact, you had begged Lena to stop paying you. You hated considering her as a friend possibly even more when you were just in her apartment and doing nothing but stealing her money. 

"You know, I think that article is garbage. You're not a golddigger, (y/n)."

You looked up to find Lena, sliding in the seat in front of you.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm a genius. I was able to track your phone here."

You nodded, impressed as to how easily she had been able to find you.

"But I am. We started this whole thing out as a business contract. I would pretend to be your girlfriend and you would pay me to do so."

"And? I've heard stranger ways of starting a friendship. Plus, I told you. Nothing but the best for my girlfriend."

"But I'm not your girlfriend, and I'll never be."

You mumbled the second part.

"Okay, fine. Maybe not girlfriend but friend. We both care about each other after spending weeks sharing my apartment and I hate to see you this upset. We agreed to ignore the media just a week ago and the first article you read about you being a gold digger, you run? You're better than that. You shouldn't pay attention to them. They have nothing better to do."

Lena was right. All that mattered was that Lena at least considered you a friend. Yes, she paid you but she was only doing it so you could have enough money to pay for school.It was kind of her.

"Now, did you order already or should I order for us?"

She asked with a smile. 

"By all means, do order for me as well."

You loved trying out the new things Lena would pick for you. Life was really unfair. If only you had met Lena in other circumstances then you wouldn't be stuck in here pretending that you're okay on being her friend/girlfriend. You wanted for the pretend part to be real. You wanted to be Lena's girlfriend