Chapter 12: The Sports Festival (Part 2)

Y/N

Livid, that was what I was feeling right now, ABSOLUTELY LIVID BEYOND FUCKING COMPREHENSION! If I was apart of the cavalry battle and actually participating in it then I would have been happy but NOOOO, I had to get brainwashed and forced to watch through a glass shard before a smashed my way into the real world! Now no one has any faith in me!

Y/N: All because of Shinsou that I'm in this state! If I had any form of pride then I would probably forfeit my position...but then I would disappoint a lot of people so hell no! *Looking to his left to see his "former teammates* Poor guys.

Now there is one thing I'm happy about and that is the fourth place position our "leader" scored us, right behind Team Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki...no surprise that he made it but I need to rewatch the footage to see how.

Y/N: *Sighs* Guess I'm moving on then. I wonder how Ashido got on.

The Evisceration user started making his way over to her team which also consisted of Kirishima, Sero and...a wild Bakugou screaming at the ground. Shrugging to himself Y/N decided to ignore him and made his way over to his friends who noticed him quickly.

Kirishima: Y/N! Good to see your still in one piece!

Mina: Can't believe you managed to get through! *Giving him a thumbs up* Good job!

Sero: Yeah man, congrats! Your team sure made an unexpected victory!

Y/N: *Embarrassed by all the compliments* T-thanks guys b-but it wasn't just me.

That wasn't supposed to sound nice as I was directing at you know who.

Present mic: We'll proceed to the afternoon portion after a one-hour lunch break! See you then!! Hey Eraserhead, wanna grab some food?

Aizawa: *Dull* I'm taking a nap.

Present mic: Wha-

The majority of Class 1-A met up as they were all heading for lunch, many discussing about the recent battle that took place.

Tsu: It sucks that we lost but congrats all the same Mina! Ribbit.

Mina: Yeah I guess but Bakugou only picked me as a counter-strategy against Todoroki's ice. *Sighs* This win doesn't really say anything about my strength.

Y/N: So? Who cares if you got picked for a simple thing such as that, I believe that being out there in the field in general just shows how strong you are!

The two girls looked at him momentarily in shock, more so Ashido than Asui since he was speaking to her. Though the frog user knew about Hagakure's obsession with relationships so she decided to let the two have their moment and went to check on her own little friend group.

Mina: Wow Y/N, you sure know how to compliment a girl don't you~

Y/N: *Panics* A-ah, n-no it was- I mean yeah but n-not tha-

Mina: *Laughing* Y/N calm...down! I was just teasing you!

This girl, how the hell do I even cope with her? Though I guess it serves as a good distraction from all the things that are happening right now. The majority of our classmates have already left so we decided to talk and walk on our way to lunch

Lunch rush cafeteria

Y/N: Ugh it's too crowded in here, is everyone really that hungry? I mean yeah the top 42 I understand since they've been running while carrying people but the rest? I don't even know.

Right now Y/N was eating the well known food made by Lunch rush, minding his own business as he sat alone. Not that his friends didn't want him but because he wanted to be alone and to recollect his thoughts for the next stage of the sports festival.