Ch 4 Class

A/N: Doing research on Halo I just realized that Spartan armor is taken off by machines. For story purposes I guess these types of things that are needed to be done won't need to.

Waking up I realized it was around six in the morning. Going up to Asher I promptly woke him up.

Y/N: Rogue, wake up.

Asher: Ugh, you would think I would be used to this by now.

Y/N: Well there's six of us meaning it will take awhile to get ready and we need to recalibrate our weapons.

With Rogue up we got ready and started to dissemble and assemble our weapons. By the time it was over I realized it was eight and Team RWBY hasn't woken up yet.

Y/N: Rogue, I'll let you do the honors on this one.

Asher: Much appreciated.

Grabbing Craig he opens the window and begins firing until he runs out of ammo. Needless to say they woke up from this with each varying.

Weiss: Some of us need our beauty sleep!

Blake: I'm up!

Yang: Ughhh.

Ruby: Are we under attack?!

Y/N: No, it's eight in the morning and class starts in an hour so it's time to get ready.

Yang: But you two are in your armor when we have uniforms so what gives?

Y/N: It's not exactly a good idea to simply leave it behind after what we told you what would happen if someone just pops by.

Asher: Besides if we need to do something like fight another student in class we can always take it off so it can be fair.

As Team RWBY got ready Y/N and Asher were outside waiting. Thirty minutes later they were ready and off they went to Port's class. Arriving ten minutes before class starts they take their seats.

Port: Ah so you two must be the special cases that I heard so much about.

Y/N: Well given what we did I don't blame you. If anything Asher should be known for massacring all the trees while landing.

Port: (laughing) Well it's been a pleasure meeting you Mr. L/N but class is about to begin.

Class begun with Professor Port beginning his long dragged out stories reminiscing of his younger days. Seeing that this class will be glorifying his past Y/N and Asher had other ideas.

Port: Vale, as well as the other kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses... Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world! That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

His words started to be blurred out as I couldn't handle it. The mandatory mission reports are more exciting than this. Looking to my right I saw penciling a paper in front of her.

Port: ...Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. 'Peter', he told me...

The speech evolves into more "blah"s as Ruby chuckles at her creation and shows it to her teammates: a ball-with-limbs-and-a-head drawing of the teacher with stink lines coming from him and "Professor Poop" written underneath. Ruby blows a quick raspberry. Blake, Y/N, Asher, and Yang laugh, but Weiss looks annoyed.