Chapter 10: New Sensei

Fei's POV:

"Alright, alright, Naruto. I believe you. I believe you! Just stop that, will you? It's getting on my nerves..." I said with an annoyed look. He scratched the back of his head and grinned.

"Hehe, sorry..." we arrived at our classroom and his eyes drifted directly towards Sasuke. Oh lord. He takes a seat at the edge of the SAME table as him and then invites me to sit to his right. Good god...this kid is full of surprises. As I sit and talk with him some more, I see Shikamaru approaching and talking to Naruto. I lay my head on the table and relax. I stayed up too late yesterday, oof. I hear a loud sound from the hallway approaching, a stampede.

"I'm here first!" It was Sakura and Ino. They stopped and panted for breath.

"What a drag...it's those two..." Shikamaru sighed, looking at me. I nervously chuckle before looking up.

"What happened to you two?" I shout from across the room. I was ignored...as they started to argue who arrived first.

"Okay...fuck you..." I muttered, causing Shikamaru to shake his head.

I looked to my right and saw Naruto look at Sakura with a dumb look, "Hey man with a look like that, you'll scare her off..." he pouts and continues to stare. She turns around and stares at us, sorta, and comes running down.

"He-hey Sakura."

"Get out of my way!" she pushes the shit out of Naruto and stares at Sasuke. I managed to catch Naruto, fumbling with my balance. More Christ's, she whacked him hard.

"Morning, Sasuke," he looks up at her as if letting her continue, "may I sit next to you?" This causes Ino to come down too.

"Hey, I'm going to be the one that sits next to him!" Oh here we go, "First come, first served, and I got here first."

"I got her first, so I get to sit next to him!" a girl with messy, brown hair came in. Then another, then another, and soon, there were girls claiming to be here first. Sasuke lost interest and looked at the front of the class again. Double oof.

I looked towards where Naruto sat and found that he was gone. I looked back and saw that he was squatting face to face with Sasuke. What is he doing..? They glare at each other, so harshly that I think I saw sparks...sounds kinda romantic. The girls are enraged and tell him to go away, which only enforces him to stay.

"What, really?" a guy that happened to be sitting in front of the squatting blonde exclaimed, leaning his arm back in surprise. He turns around and apologizes, not realizing what he did.

"Wha..?"

"Yikes..."

"So it was romantic..." I joke, quietly, cause I don't feel like arguing or dying. The bump caused Naruto to lean forward and lock lips with Sasuke. Yikes indeed, cause neither of them even remotely wanted that. They turn away from each other and start spitting and gagging. Oh-ho man...

"You jerk! Naruto, I'll kill you!"

"Shut up! My mouth is rotting!" he opens his eyes and says, " I feel rage..." Oh no. He turns around and sees a ball of raging girls. He tries to justify himself but to no avail. He starts to get beat up and I jumped to try to take him out of it.

"God! Relax! Relax! What sorta chance did you guys have anyway? Come on!" I pull him out of the claws of hell. He still got pretty beat, "I told you not to get so close. It's always trouble, dude!" I see them approaching and I thought about pulling a Jurassic World move and extended my arms out, hoping to tame the beasts. Just on cue, however, Iruka comes into the room. Thank god, I don't want to lose an arm trying. They take a seat and he began.