Chapter 4

Theodore furrowed his brows, it wasn't even a question. He didn't know how to feel around another dominant shifter and he could deny but that could end multiple ways for him. He rolled his eyes when Eadric caressed his cheeks, this showed that the mixed shifter still had feelings for Theodore. "Can you stop touching me? We've been over this." The mixed shifter heard him loud and clear. He removed his hand away from him. The cat shifter could see the annoyance on Eadric's face and he didn't even bother to hide it.

'Why can't you just let it go Eadric? You're hurting yourself more than you are hurting me.'

Theodore thought and sighed. The mixed shifter wanted him back. He always tried to touch him and say sweet nothings so the cat shifter will feel bad for him and get back together. Theo isn't stupid so he doesn't fall for it. Sometimes he had to force or yell at him to leave because Eadric didn't wanted to go unless Theodore agreed to be with him again.

The cat shifter never understood him. Clearly he does not care about his current relationship with four other cat shifters. He just wants Theodore all to himself.

"Okay, let's be honest. I know that you're trying to fool me by doing all of these things so you can win me back but guess what? It's not going to work. I'm already in a relationship and I can't just abandon them like that. I don't love you anymore." The Maine Coon shifter said. He pointed at the door or the opened window in the kitchen.

Eadric grinned and laughed, throwing his head back. Theodore was confused, why was he laughing all of a sudden? Was he trying to hide his emotions? If so then he wouldn't be surprised. When you get put in your place, you should leave it how it is and move on with your life. Staying around and all that makes it look bad, embarrassing even.

The cat shifter kept looking at the other male in pure confusion. "What's so funny?" He asked but got no reply one return when the mixed shifter stopped laughing.

"Like I said befo-"

"I'm not bringing Jarvis, Eadric."

The mixed shifter's expression darken, glaring deadly at the cat shifter which didn't fazed him. Theodore crossed his arms, "Don't give me that look, he isn't ready and he has only been here for 7 days." He spoke softly, bring careful not to push any of his buttons. Eadric scoffed, "You mean to tell me that little puppy doesn't want to be with a godly shifter like me?" Great, now he wants to bring Jarvis up in all this. He shook his head, smacking the cat's cheeks before leaving the kitchen. "Come around at 9." He said then exited out from the window.

Theodore sighed, letting his arms fall down at his sides. Today wasn't suppose to end like this, god damn Angela and Eadric - always have a way to ruin someone's day. The day that he moved to a new house and shared it with some roommates, he met those two. They weren't that friendly when he introduced himself so he hated them ever since that. Although he got the chance to know them a little more later on and weren't that bad as they seem.

Until Angela and him had a fling, broke up after 2 years, Eadric comes out of nowhere with a long term relationship which Theodore couldn't endure any longer. Things have settled now but they still bother him. Theo went over to the mess that Angela made and cleaned it up -︎ shaking his head. "Guys, he's gone!" He yelled out to the others and left the kitchen, went to their room where the cats shifters were basically suffocating Jarvis. The poor dog shifter was stuck in their hold, not being able to move. Purring. More purring. They fallen asleep while Jarvis couldn't sleep at all - whenever he tried to move, they would hold onto him tighter.

When Theodore entered, he let out a sigh of relief and his tail wagged. "Help me, please..!" He whined and struggle to move again. The Maine Coon approached the bed and roughly grabbed the cat shifters, removing them from Jarvis. Klavier yawned and stretched, wrapping his tail around Theodore - "What's the matter?" He kissed his cheek.

"We have to go to Eadric's place for dinner."

[ Last edited; October 15 2021]