Prince and Princess. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so date day" Lance asked as they all sat around the table eating breakfast.

"yeah there this lover date day being held at a hall down from the holiday camp but its only for today and wont end until tonight .. so me and Adam going" Shiro smiled.

"that fine with me, there a cooking competition being held today and i wanted to enter .. i can just go do that if i win then all of us would get free meals from any restaurant on camp" Hunk grinned and everyone smiled. 

"we wish you the best of luck, why dont pidge or lance record it while cheering hunk on  so we can see how it went later" Adam smiled.

"well the sheet says no outsiders until the testing part so we wont be able to go cheer hunk on until 4pm when they test the food since it gives all the cooks time to cook what they making for the competition" Lance smiled as he and Pidge read the sheet.

"we see you just before 4 and record the testing, me and lance can find something to do while we wait" Pidge smiled and hunk smiled at the two as a small thanks for them coming. 

"well we see you all tonight, we got the spare room key, hunk take one and i leave it between you or pidge to decided who carries the third key" Adam smiled.

"please give the key to pidge ... i fear lance would lose it" Hunk siad with worry and Lance pouted but smiled as Pidge patted his arm.

"you three have fun ... oh and shiro please dont tell her the details" Pidge grinned and shiro chuckled.

"understood what happens in the lover day stays at the lover day" Shiro smirked and ruffled her hair before taking Adam hand.

"have a good time and Hunk you the best cook we know so dont worry" Lance smiled and waved as he watched their three friends all leave.

"so" Pidge mumbled.

"so" Lance sighed.

"what now" Pidge asked.

"no clue" Lance replied.

"wanna just walk around until something jumps out at us" Pidge smiled.

"sure" Lance smiled and the two got ready before walking out. 

.

.

"no way they having a party tonight" Lance siad excited as he read the poster for the camp adult party.

"wanna try going, we could say it was to cheer hunk up if he lost or to celebrate if he wins" Pidge grinned.

"I'm so glad i have a smart friend" Lance grinned and side hug pidge while she laughed. 

"yes your truly lucky to have me" Pidge smirked earning lance to chuckle.

"the luckiest" Lance smirked before they both burst out laughing. 

"oh they have one tonight" they heard a stranger say as they read a poster to their right.

"maybe we find our mates" another smiled before they both walked away making lance and pidge turn to each other confused. They both looked to the poster wondering why they could find mates in a holiday camp.