Drunk Mistakes. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"oh crap, fuck, shit ... I'm so dead" Lance whispered as he freaked out while glancing to the sleeping but very naked pidge on his chest with her arms tightly around his own naked body. 

THE NIGHT BEFORE.

"we going drinking" Pidge smirked and the four males turned to her in shock since they never thought pidge would be the one to say that.

"are you sure" Adam asked with worry.

"yes very, now get slutty up" Pidge ordered and they all stood.

"do I have to slutty up" Hunk asked with worry.

"no your too pure to be slutty but everyone else can pull it off" Pidge replied. 

"I dont know if I should see that in a good way or a bad way but at least she came out of her room" Shiro sighed.

"oh yeah we gonna drink till we drop" Lance cheered. 

BACK TO THIS MORNING.

"right me and pidge drank way too much way too fast and got super drunk meaning the others told us to go back while they finished their own drinks and had dance a little since they had a hard job keeping me and pidge out of trouble. we got back to the room and oh god we fucked" Lance mumbled as he remembered last night but went pale as he remembered everything.

"lance" Pidge sleepily whispered as she lifted her head a little but keeping her eyes closed.

"m-morning pidgin .. how you feel" Lance asked nervously. 

"great, I feel so much better and more me again .. thanks for drinking non stop with me yesterday" Pidge smiled sweetly and slowly opened her eyes before meeting with a blushing freak out lance.

"well I'm glad your feeling better" Lance smiled shyly.

"lance .. I wouldn't mind if we passed out together but why are we naked and what is touching my leg" Pidge mumbled with worry.

"we might need to talk before the others wake up" Lance weakly smiled. 

"am I gonna like this talk" pidge asked with worry.

"depends" Lance sighed. 

"can we get dressed first" pidge mumbled.

"sure, I think that might be best" Lance smiled.

"lance" Pidge blushed making the light tan boy worry.

"yeah pidge" Lance asked.

"it all came back to me" Pidge whispered in shock.

"so we dont need that talk anymore" Lance asked.

"nope" Pidge blushed and hid her face before the two quickly showered and got dress.