A Date. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The Holiday soon came to an end and everyone returned back to their shared flat. Everyone stayed in the flat for a couple days before everyone decided to go visit their families for a week. Well shiro and Adam was going to share visiting their two families over the next week and a half. Hunk went to see his family for the week before visiting Shay with her next week.

Lance was planning to leave to visit his family in a couple days since they were busy at the start of the week. Pidge well pidge would be staying in the flat like normal being a loner. Since that certain morning during their holiday, Lance and Pidge have not really talked about it and acted like that night never happened. 

"a d-d-date" Pidge stutter in shock with rosy cheeks as she looked to lance, the two being the only ones in the flat.

"y-yeah, I mean w-wouldn't y-you like to go a d-date" Lance mutter back with a huge blush and rubbed his neck. 

"w-well s-sure but w-why a-ll a sudden" Pidge asked as her blush grew. 

"pidge, we cant keep acting like that night never happened. Its been two weeks and we haven't talked about it but I cant forget about it" Lance sighed and looked to his shorter roommate.

"me neither" Pidge mumbled and rubbed her arm while lance eyes widen.

"really" Lance asked with hope.

"yeah, I was worried that you thought it was just a one night stand mistake. I mean you normally go for girls who are more" Pidge mutter as she looked to the ground and was stopped be Lance placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"your the one I want pidgin, your smart, sassy, funny, cool and the most beautiful girl I have ever met. It was a mistake to never chase you but your the one I want by my side now" Lance smiled gently as he looked in her eyes.

"promise" Pidge asked with a sweet smile.

"cross my heart and hope to die" Lance smiled softly and Pidge smiled.

"I think I really love you Lance" Pidge smiled warmly.

"I really love you too Katie" Lance smiled grinned before pulling her into a sweet kiss. 

"now how about that date" Lance asked with a small smirk as they opened their eyes. 

"what are we waiting for, I wanna show off my new boyfriend" Pidge smirked and grabbed Lance hand before running towards the front door.

..............................................

Sorry its short, I make the next chapter a little longer.

I just want to say sorry about not updating.

I forgot about this story, I'm so ashamed about forgetting it since I really enjoyed writing this story.

The reason I forgot about it was during the week I didnt have WIFI it kinda got lost.

But I found it again and I will start updating it again.

Hope you enjoy.