Wedding. Chapter 18.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She stood before the mirror a surprised look on her face as she looked to herself. She was in a white strapless dress with a heart shape neck line of the top and the back showed part of her back. Something Lance begged her to show since he didnt want all her freckles to be hidden up. A green bow tied around her waste and her hazel hair done into a bow with the vail nearly in with her mother blue comb clip. Light make up covered her face and her nerdy glasses was left at home. 

She felt like a princess and knew her prince was waiting for her. 

"are you ready" Her mother asked with a sweet smile, eyes watering up as she looked to her daughter on her wedding day. Her parents finally accepted her just in time for them to be apart of her wedding. 

"I'm freaking out a little but I'm ready" Pidge smirked and her parents laughed.

"its time to leave" her father spoke with a kind smile. 

"Kyle, ready to help me marry daddy" Pidge smiled sweetly as she looked to her suit in his cute little suit. He was now a year and six months old. 

He had cute little black suit trousers with a shiny belt all done up. A light blue long sleeve shirt with a green bow tie. A black waste coat with the three buttons all done up and Kyle brown hair gel up. 

"Kyle will help mum" Kyle smiled brightly and ran over holding his mother hand before the four of them walked towards the car.

Matt, Hunk, Adam, Shiro, Keith, James and Lance was all already at the church letting their nerves take over themselves. They all got ready for the wedding and left for the church early. Shiro was trying his best not to cry and kept checking the rings were in his pocket. Matt and Adam was stuck trying to calm them all down while Keith was keeping an eye on the four children. 

Sky, Kate and Harley the son of Hunk and Shay. They also now had micky who was Matt and N-7 son who was only three months old.  While Harley was seven months old, Kate was four years old now and Sky was just over a year old. All the children was dressed up for the wedding. Sky was wearing a pretty black dress while Kate wore a red puffy dress and Harley was in a baby suit. Micky was in a baby suit as well and mostly sleeping in the car seat. 

Shay was with Keith girlfriend Romelle and N-7 doing their make up in the church bathroom since getting the children ready took a little longer then they liked. All three females felt slightly awkward since this was the first time they were truly meeting as families instead of just friends. 

"oh god, what if she doesn't show up" Lance mumbled as he freaked out.

"Lance, I'm sure pidge wouldn't miss her own wedding" Hunk smiled as he patted Lance. 

"yeah but what if she doesn't say 'i do' i mean we are only twenty years old" Lance panic.

"Lance pidge loves you enough to stay with you this long, I'm sure she going to say i do" Shiro smiled gently.

"i feel like I'm going to throw up" Lance groaned.

"just breath" Keith sighed.

"why did i think getting married was a good idea, this is scary as hell" Lance moaned.

"yeah but you love pidge and you want to spend the rest of your life with her, so its worth the nerves" Adam smiled kindly.

"yeah, i wouldn't want anyone but pidge beside me" Lance smiled softly.

"now man up and marry my sister, be the man she fell in love with but if you are going to puke dont puke on her or on your suit" Matt smiled and Lance nodded in agreement.

"yeah, i dont wanna spoil her dress or the suit, not until we both get to see each other in them" Lance smiled as he rubbed his neck. 

"good choice" James grinned and patted Lance arm. He wouldn't miss pidge wedding day for anything, he wanted to watch his friend take the next step in her life. He was just grateful she invited him to the wedding after all they only stayed in contract over the phone since they both been busy.

Lance was wearing a greyish blue trousers and west coat with a dark blue long sleeves shirt. A light blue tie and he brush his hair slightly to make it neater. 

The girls came back in telling them Pidge have arrived and everyone got in to their places. The girlfriends all sat with the children on the first benches. 

Music filled the church as the doors opened and Kyle came walking in with Mrs Holt, everyone aww at Kyle in his cute suit and how he was throwing blue and green petals on the floor, trying to make it look pretty while be carful as he threw them. Mrs Holt pushed Kyle towards Adam who placed him where to stand. Shiro and Adam stood where the bridesmaids would be if pidge had any while Matt, Hunk and Keith stood on the best man side. 

Lance eyes widen as a smile grew on his lips as Pidge came walking in holding her father arm. A sweet smile on her lips as she turned to her soon to be husband. They both felt like time froze for them as they looked each other, feeling the happiest people alive. Lance held out his hand to his soon to be wife and she took it with a soft smile. 

Cheers soon filled the church as they shared a kiss once their siad their vows. Confetti being thrown towards them as they walked out the church and laughs filled the place as Kyle held onto pidge dress as they walked so he wouldn't be lost. 

Another kissed shared outside making cheers fill the air around them once more. 

Laughs heard as Lance bent down picking up Kyle and both parents kissing his cheeks while their son smiled. 

Now they were married and a loving family.