Collage. Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

LITTLE INFO ON THEM ALL ....

SHIRO - AGE 16, TRAINING TO BECOME A COP. = Alpha.

ADAM - AGE 16, TRAINING TO BECOME A VET. = Omega.

HUNK - AGE 16, TRAINING TO BECOME A CHEIF. = Beta.

PIDGE - AGE 16, TRAINING TO BECOME SCIENTIST WHO WORKS IN LABS. = Alpha.

LANCE - AGE 16, TRAINING TO RUN HIS OWN FLOWER SHOP / GARDNER.  = Beta.

........................................................................................................

The summer came to an end and everyone seemed to get along. Pidge returned not long after shiro told them her life story and they all agreed to treat her as pidge, the girl they be rooming with for a couple years. The five roommates became good friends and laughed at how no one was taking the same corse. 

They would all be starting Voltron Collage and staring their new step in life. 

They noticed how some have class's during the same hours and some had random class's making them all chuckle a little. Well shiro had half day each day and would be in the same area making him lucky out of the group. They all agreed to go half on food bills meaning they put a £10 towards the weekly shopping and hunk or Adam would cook since pidge and lance only knew basic skills and shiro couldn't cook to save his life. They agreed to eat together and stop what they doing no matter what to eat. They had set hours to eat so no one would have to rush or miss out on certain days if their class's got in the way. 

They were in their second week into their collage life and were having fun. Everyone made a friend or two in their new class's or just someone random they normally see between class's.

Hunk made friends with a couple girls called shay and Romelle. Shiro made friends with a girl called allura who was in his class and a guy named Curtis. Adam made friends with a guy called Ryan and a girl called Ina. Lance became friends with a girl called Nyma, a guy named rolo and a girl called Plaxum. Pidge became friends with a guy called James and a girl called Nadia. She also became friend with a girl called Acxa in her class but Acxa mostly hanged out with her other friends outside of class since they were clingy. Everyone also seemed to have made friends with a guy called Slav that annoyed everyone, no one knew how he joined the group but he just did and now they cant get rid of him. 

"see you tomorrow" Acxa smiled kindly as she picked up her bag.

"no we wont, class is cancelled tomorrow" Pidge siad with worry as she picked up her green shoulder bag.

"oh right, i forgot that was a close one" Acxa grinned.

"yeah, see you later" Pidge smiled kindly.

"bye" Acxa smiled and the two girls walked out the class before turning different ways. 

"hey shorty" James yelled with a grin as he ran over to Pidge after leaving his own class.

"Hey leader" Pidge grinned back as James seemed like the leader type. 

"got any more class's" James asked with a smile as they walked.

"nah, I'm heading over to meet with lance and shiro" Pidge smiled kindly.