Truce. Chapter 17.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Lets have dinner at Keith house tonight, it be fun you said" Pidge mutter as she held Kyle while looking towards her twin brother. 

"ok in my defence i didnt think Keith would set us up with a trap where Matt stood waiting behind the front door" Lance sighed as he looked to his finance.

"Auntie Pidge, can i play with Kyle" Kate asked with a bright smile as she ran over.

"Play" Kyle cheered in his mother arms.

"sure" Pidge smiled and placed Kyle down watching the two children walk to Kate room. 

"look its not what you think, Matt said he wanted to see all three of us and tell us something" Keith sighed.

"its right, i ask Keith if he would help me trap you both since i want to make a truce" Matt smiled as he looked to his sister, his sister finance and Keith.

"a truce, didnt we try and make a truce with you and in return you wanted to take Kyle from us" Lance huffed back.

"i know i was a jerk for a long time and I'm sorry" Matt frowned.

"how can we trust you with this truce" Pidge asked as she held Lance hand.

"i met someone, i really like her and well she also an omega. Her other two sisters are beta's and well they had an alpha childhood friend. She told me what it must have been like to just be assumed to be the best over being an alpha and how much the world see them in certain ways. I realised how much our face pushed you away and hated you for being an alpha when you just wanted to be accepted. I really am sorry sis and i want to be a better brother" Matt replied and held his arm slightly nervous.

"you really want to make a truce, what about your parents" Keith asked as he looked to his EX.

"well they still in denial but I'm sure they come around. But for now i will be a better brother and i want us to have a good relationship. So can you give me a chance" Matt smiled slightly and held his hand out to her.

"i cant fully forgive you but I'm willing to start a future with you for my son shake" Pidge smiled and shook Matt hand.

"can i meet your son, i want to meet my nephew now we on good terms" Matt smiled.

"I'll go get our little paladin" Lance smiled and kissed pidge cheek before walking towards Kate room.

"I'm engaged, you missed the drinking celebration a couple days ago. Me and Lance are planning on getting married next year, i wouldn't mind if you helped me plan it all as my brother" Pidge smiled softly and Matt looked at her in shock.

"your willing for me to be apart of the wedding" Matt asked amazed.

"well you are my brother, right" Pidge smirked and Matt teared up a little before hugging her. 

"thank you" Matt sobbed slightly. 

"now we got the truce in place, can we talk about Kate. You were happy for me to take her since your parents did agree with the title of their son being unmated bond while having a child. I'm happy to bring Kate up but would you like to have for a couple nights a month or during some holidays. That if your new girlfriend ok with you having a kid" Keith asked as he looked to Matt.

"I'll like to have her for a couple nights and some holidays, N-7 already knows about Kate and doesn't mind i already have a kid. In face she might be pregant with my second child already. I'm thinking of marrying her once the kid is born" Matt smiled. 

"congrats" Keith smiled and patted Matt shoulder. 

"thanks but more importantly congrats to pidge for getting engaged" Matt smiled. 

"Well Kyle, meet your uncle matt" Lance smiled as he walked in holding his son hand and leading him over to matt.

"hey Kyle, its nice to finally meet you" Matt smiled and held his hand out to Kyle.

"ello" Kyle smiled brightly and high fived Matt hand.