Hate. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOUE ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"are you sure about this, i wont show any mercy" Pidge smirked as she looked at lance cheekily.

"dont go crying to dad or mum when i beat ya ass" Lance smirked back and the two chuckled before turning to the shooting zombie game and picking up a gun each.

"dad ... mum" Keith asked.

"I'm team dad and Adam is team mum, sadly you get use to it" shiro replied with a small smile.

"oh come on its cute, just look at our cheeky children trying to kill zombies" Adam grinned and they all chuckled.

"oh I'm gonna puke" Hunk groaned as he watched zombie brains splash on the screen.

"not in here i hope" Matt replied. 

"haha in your face i win" Lance grinned and poked Pidge nose.

"i lost to the all mighty lance how horrifying" Pidge smirked and lance pouted before grinning.

"prince charming of flirts and princess of sass" the small little girl from burger king yelled with a huge grin as she ran over.

"oh why hello queen of coolness" Pidge smiled sweetly and did a fake curtsey. 

"what honour it is to be visited by your once more" Lance smiled and gave a small bow while the little girl giggled.

"lance isn't she too young for you" Hunk chuckled.

"very funny, this is the little queen we met at um before your cooking thing yesterday" Lance smiled.

"nice to meet you" Adam smiled kindly.

"nice to meet you too kind sir, I'm Kate the queen of coolness and it seems you know my fellow friends prince of flirts and princess of sass" the little girl known as Kate replied with a huge smile and gave a small bow making them all smile at her.

"well i hope the princess of sass and prince of flirts didnt cause you any trouble my queen" Shiro smiled kindly and the girl blushed since who wouldn't blush at shiro. 

"no they nice people, they even gave me a crown and fixed it to my size" Kate smiled brightly.

"Kate, why aren't you with grandma and grandpa" Matt asked with worry as he looked to his daughter.

"dada, mummy" Katie smiled and ran over to her fathers. 

"hey little trouble, did you run of from grandma and grandpa again" Keith asked with a smile and picked Kate who giggled.

"maybe" Kate smiled. 

"how did you not know this was their daughter" Adam whispered as keith and matt hugged Kate and talked to their daughter.

"hey it been a year since we saw her and even when we visit she hides up or our grandparents have taken her out dont forget" Shiro whispered.

"so they called her kate ... wow" Hunk whispered in shock and turned to Pidge who stood frozen.

"you ok" Lance whispered with worry and held Pidge hand to let her know she not alone.

"I'm fine" Pidge weakly smiled trying to not ruin the moment.