Her Family Idea. Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance and Pidge travelled to his family house while she was three months pregant since that was the only time they were free to pop down and see them in between collage. They would phone and text but they both agreed to tell his family in person. The family was overjoyed by the news, of course they were worried over the two since they were only nineteen now but was still filled in joy. They were happy to help the two with anything and asked for a scan photo when they had the gender scan. The McClain household was sure nosy the day the two visit with a gender scan  and well everyone but the two couple party till early morning.  

Shiro, Adam and Hunk have been helping the two, well mostly Lance who was started to get into panic mode as soon as they found out their child gender. Pidge seemed mostly ok with a couple freak out moments now and then but Shiro or Adam soon calmed her. 

Everyone graduated from collage last month and the couple who would soon be parents got a flat together. A small two bedroom flat in the edge of the city since they didnt want to be too close to the nosy city with a new-born baby. With the help of their friends they were able to paint the baby room green and blue. The new flat was now nice and homey just waiting on the new member to arrive. Lance was even able to start up his own flower show just around the corner from the flat and it seemed to be doing well. Shiro and Adam moved in together in another little flat and started their new jobs. Shiro was making a great cop and Adam was an awesome vet. Hunk and Shay decided to move in together in a small flat near the city and Hunk became a great chef in a posh restaurant. Pidge was given a job in the medical labs once she gave birth to the child and they looked forward to her working with them. 

Now the two knew what to call their SON ... Kyle.

Now it might seem like a strange or funny name for their first son but the two liked the name and well Kyle was the name of the waitress who served them when Lance dragged Pidge out during their first years of Roommates. They tried a rare and new ice cream and a lovely guy named Kyle gave it to them. It was a special memory for the two since that was when they first truly bonded together.  

Now pidge was seven months pregant and it showed. 

Lance was being a wonderful boyfriend but an idiot at the same time making their friends amazed Pidge didnt kill him yet. Pidge loved her boyfriend very much but was struggling not to hit him while he had his panic moments. 

She loved it when they snuggle up in their little flat and how he would talk to their son. She loved how bright Lance smile got when he felt the baby kick and listen to the baby heartbeat. She really was happy and lucky to have a family with Lance. 

But then a letter came. 

Shiro felt so guilty since he only told his mother the goods news of pidge being pregant since his mother thought of pidge as family and well he knew pidge wouldn't be brave enough to visit in her home town. Of course Pidge shiro it was fine to tell his mother the news and got his mother an extra scan photo to keep but they didnt expect his mother to pass the news to her own family. 

The letter came from her family and they asked to see her.

Shiro still felt really bad even though pidge didnt blame him since she wanted his mother to know the news and be apart of their life but wasn't ready to face her hometown yet. She knew this might happen and told Shiro to calm down. Adam helped his mated partner to calm and chill over the matter making it less of a burden for the seven month pregant pidge.