Medallion

Gibbs shouted to the crew. "Hands aloft to loose t'gallants! With this wind at her stern, she'll carry every sail we've got."

"The Black Pearl, she's gaining on us." Anamaria says, as she looks out to the Pearl.

Elizabeth didnt want to beleive it. "This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean."

Anamaria looked at her. "You can tell them that after they've caught us."

Elizabeth spoke desperately. "We're shallow on the draft, right?"

Anamaria looked at her questionably. "Aye."

Elizabeth was happy to here it "Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?"

Gibbs realized she was right. "We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough."

Anamaria yelled. "Lighten the ship, stem to stern!"

Gibbs demanded the crew. "Anything that we can afford to lose,see that it's lost."

Will looked out at the Black Pearl and saw the oars, he stopped a cannon from being thrown off. "We're gonna need that."

"It was a good plan, up 'till now." Sighing, Annamaria saw the oars of the Black Pearl.

Will spoke in a serious tone. "Gibbs! We have to make a stand. We must fight! Load the guns!"

"With what?" Anamaria said

Will didn't care at this point. "Anything. Everything! Anything we have left."

Gibbs continued shouting orders to the crew. "Load the guns! Take shot and langrage. Nails and crushed glass! With a will! The Black Pearl is going to luff up on our port quarter. She'll rake us without ever presenting a target."

The crew loaded the guns with cultery and anything else that would fit.

I looked at the Black Pearl. "Lower the anchor on the right side. On the starboard side!"

Will looked at the Black Pearl. It certainly has the element of surprise.

Anamaria looked at us like we were stupid. "You're daft, lady! You both are!"

Gibbs smiled. "Daft like Jack! Lower the starboard anchor! Do it, ye dogs, or it's you we'll load into the cannons!"

"Let go!" I told Anamaria.

Anamaria let go of the wheel and the ship spun around fast.

Elizabeth and I watched as the Black Pearl came about, then with the low, loud rumble of two dozen cannons fired as one.

I looked at Elizabeth. "Go help Gibbs!" I stated. I looked at the Pearl and hollered. "Fire!"

The Interceptor was hit, and barrage of shots followed; most find their mark. Sailors dove for cover, leaving their cannons; clearly overmatched.

Some of the crew grabbed rifles and shot at the pirates of the Black Pearl. "We could use a few more ideas, lass."

Elizabeth shot a rifle, as she responded to Gibbs. "Your turn."

Gibbs sighed. "We need us a devil's dowry."

"Will the medallion!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

Elizabeth felt her neck and realized it was no longer there. Will ran below deck. I assumed to grab the medallion.

The Black Pearl fired once again, and a double-ball shot with a chain connecting the two. It hit the main mast dead on!

A cracking, splitting sound was heard, as it broke, fell to the deck. Barbossa moved his ship alongside, preparing to board.

I slashed through the pirates blocking my path. I struck down pirate after pirate, but knew it was pointless, as they would get back up again.

Elizabeth and Gibbs had were firing and did not see the pirate behind them. I ran on the railing of the boat and stopped in front of them. Leaping in the air, I kicked the sailor back and attacked him.

I was pushed off the railing by another pirate and fell. Before I knew it I was flying through the air.

I saw a specific compass and smiled. "I am no damsell in need of help!"

He chuckled. "Indeed, Luv."

I laughed and we landed on the main deck. I jumped up to the rail and used Jacks shoulder as a boost. I jumped slashing a pirate on a rope. I did a flip and landed on the ground.

I spotted a monkey with a medallion and Jack was chasing it. I giggled at his childish ways.

I saw Elizabeth try move the main mast of the ship. The mast was too much for her and she was grabbed. She screamed for Will and I got worried.

I will not lose any one else! I refuse to let it happen if I can do something!