Passion

I stood, as the black pearl laid anchor close to a small island. Elizabeth was prodded towards the end of the plank by a bunch of pirates weilding swords. Jack was next, as Will shook loose from the pirates that held him.

He spit out his gag and shouted. "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!"

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed she'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when nor where!" He shouted.

A pirate placed a gag across Will's mouth once again. Barbossa turned back to Elizabeth. The storm has passed; Barbossa has turned back to his gentlemanly self.

He smiled. "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don’t it lads?"

Barbossa reached his arm out and laughed. "So I'll be having that dress back before you go."

Elizabeth hesitated then stripped it off, leaving her in a silk slip and threw it at him.

"It goes with your black heart." She glared.

Barbossa took the dress, feels it.

"Oh, it’s still warm." He smirked, as he tossed the dress to a member of his crew, then turned to watch.

Elizabeth moved stoically out to the end. She paused, looked back, and my eyes lock with hers. She was about to say something, but Bo'sun stomped his foot on the edge of the plank and made her fall into the ocean depths. "Too long!"

I ran to him to attack. "Teech viscoso, le ardor, le k'áak'o', le persa, le yaakunale' le culo!"

Barbossa grabbed my arms and held me in place.  He glanced at me amd smiled. "We have a feisty one lads."

I broke free from his grip and looked at Jack who was on the plank.

"Keep her safe. Please." I pleaded.

He nodded and turned to Barbossa.

"I really rather hoped we were past all this." He said, trying to talk his way out of the situation.

Barbossa stepped up onto the plank beside him, and threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Jack, Jack... Did ya not notice? That be the same little island that we made you Governor of on our last little trip."  He smiled.

Jack glanced back at the island. "I did notice."

Barbossa looked at him laughing. "Perhaps you’ll be able to conjure up another miraculous escape. But I doubt it."

He drew his sword. "Off you go."

Jack hesitated. I could tell he really did not want to beg. "Last time you left me a pistol, with one shot."

"By the powers, you’re right. Where be Jack’s pistol? Bring it forward. " Barbossa smirked. I could tell he thought it would be hopeless.

A pirate hands Jack's pistol to Barbossa. Jack tried being sly. "Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols."

"It'll be one pistol, as before, and you can be the gentleman, an' shoot the lady, and starve to death yourself!" Barbossa said, sternly.

Barbossa tossed the pistol high over Jack's head. I watched as it splashed into the sea. Jack went wide-eyed, then dove in after it.

I watched hoping he would surface.

Come on Jack! I know you are not daft, so this will not get to you!

I thought, as I waited. Just then I saw him break the surface of the waters and sighed in relief.

I broke away from Barbossa and laughed. I dove into the water amd grabbed my dagger. From its place. I cut his ropes and gave it to him.

I grabbed his face and pulled it to me. I kissed him and it was a passionate kiss. It was gently and I did not want to stop.

I broke away and sighed. "No regrets. Keep her safe. Promise me."

He grinned. "Aye, Nora."

I shook my head at him and grinned. "Ember. From now on it my first name. Ember."

He grinned and puled me closer kissing me rougher than before. Shivers trickled down my spine, as his hand traveled.

I stopped him and sighed. "I made and agreement with Barbossa."

He pulled away and I laughed. "Aye, Ember."

I swam to the ship. I climbed over the rail and landed on deck. I noticed Will and the crew were gone. The must have been locked up. I turned to Barbossa. "I believe we had an agreement." "...Let's get it over with."

I turned and walked to away. I stopped midway. "Oh, and Jack will escape again. Teech tin wilajo'on barnacle."

I watched as he swam to shore and was with Elizabeth. The Black Pearl sailed away. "Poor Jack. His ship is taken again, and he can do nothing, but watch."