Praying

Jadens's POV
this is why i dont do friends. Okay, thats a lie i dont do friends because i dont have friends, i have too many problems, im too fucked up.

I was sneaking into the preachers house and setting up a "satanic ritual". As usual some high schoolers party had gotten insane and i was drunk enough to agree to truth or dare since everyone wanted to hangout with the "Bad Boy". It was already annoying that i had to deal with the girls flirting, like bitch im gay isn't it obvious. But i couldn't because if i came out i would probably get murdered.

"CLICK" this knocked me out of my thoughts. Why the fuck was the door so loud. I started to set up the ritual, i grabbed a knife cutting my arm to get blood for the pentagram. Most people would just use ketchup but if all the high schoolers though i was a bad boy i might live up to their expectations. The opposite of what i did for my parents. The cut blending in with the rest of my arm.

Anthony's POV

Josh had dropped me off, we had been exploring down town and found some weird building. But Josh's mom called him to come home before we had the chance to explore it. As i walked in the back door the house was silent as usual. I walked toward the kitchen before stopping seeing someone with bleached hair. The person had long hair for a boy, it looked so fluffy. I must have made a noise because he looked up and we made eye contact, i was shocked he had beautiful eyes. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

For the third time that week i woke up seeing his eyes. Something must have been wrong. Why did i keep seeing that guy, it couldn't be because i liked him. I was straight, being gay was a sin. I have to be straight. The guy had scared me seeing into the depths of his eyes seeing the pain they hide. But i have to say it was hilarious to see my dad in the morning when he found it. 

HEY Y'ALL SO THIS IS MY NEW STORY. THAT WAS JUST A QUICK INTRO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE. HAVE A GOOD DAY.