Confusion

Jaden's POV

I grabbed Anthony from Josh's, his eyes seemed to light up when he saw me, naw i was probably just imagining it. Griffin wasn't right, he didn't like me. This was just how Anthony acted. My little soft boy.

"Hi" Anthony panted, his face slightly red from running. He slid into the car, and closed the door before turning to look at me.

"Hi bubs, why did you run here" i asked, starting to pull away from the curb.

"I didn't want to be late" he answered having regained his breath.

"I would have waited" i chuckled, then i looked at him and he was pouting. It was adorable. Shit, i turned my eyes back to the road, this boy was gonna be the death of me. As i kept driving i sneakily put my hand on Anthony's thigh, atleast i thought it was sneaky, he yelped before turning red. Causing me to laugh.

"Im gonna play music" i nodded at Anthony who turned on the radio, both of us automatically recognized the song, he started singing.

"Wait, you know this song" i was surprised

"Umm yeah, i love Jadn's music. You know you guys have the same name, thats so cool" i was trying so hard not to laugh, he hadn't connected the dots yet but he definitely would tonight.

Too soon we arrived back at the bar, and snuck in the side door.

Anthony's POV

As soon as we got inside Jaden grabbed my shoulder. "I have to get backstage, can you find Griffin" i nodded spotting him at the bar. "Okay great, he kissed my forehead before leaving, having me stand there looking like an idiot in a daze.

Taking a few minutes, i shook off the spell and wondered over to Griffin. I was really uncomfortable, men kept wolf-whistling at me. Finally Griffin looked over and saw me. He saw my situation. And ran over. "Yay, Ant you made it" he hugged me while glaring at all the guys behind me.

We sat down at the bar and suddenly applause started, startling me. I looked up at the stage, Jaden looked so handsome. i couldn't wait to hear his voice.

He grabbed the microphone and started singing. He was singing comatose i recognized it right away. Wait, was he Jadn? I put that thought away, just wanting to listen to jaden sing and get lost in his music. After a while, everyone was lost in the music, including me. All just dancing, filled with adrenaline.

"Thankyou guys so much! See ya later" jaden headed off the stage, and without knowing what i was doing i started making my way through the crowd, and into the backstage area. I spotted Jaden and ran toward him. Hugging him, i looked him in the eyes and slowly we started closing the distance, i could feel his breath on face as i stared into his emerald eyes.

"Hey, Jaden great-" Griffin stopped realizing he had once again interrupted us, "im gonna go outside" and with that we were alone again.

But in the confusion we had pushed apart. He leaned back into me grabbing my chin and kissing me. My mind was completely blank, my face was probably super red, but i wasn't focusing on that.

Wow his lips are really soft, his hair is so soft. Holy shit! Im kissing Jaden. He deepened the kiss. I i gasped into his mouth.

After a bit he pulled away, his hair completely messed up courtesy of yours truly. His lips were a bit swollen but not bad, i could only imagine how bad i looked. He grabbed my hand and started to pull me outside. I was not thinking clearly, how could i after that kiss. Suddenly i remembered something.

"wait" i stopped and Jaden turned around confused.

"Griffin's waiting?"

I shook my head "you distracted me, but i still need to say something. Why didn't you tell me. Are you seriously" i couldn't finish any of sentences, my brain still not fully working as part of it was stuck on the kiss.

He looked at me confused, which was an adorable look, sorta like a lost puppy. Realization came over his features. "ahh, oh yeah, i didn't really come up till the car ride and by then i thought it would be cooler to just show you" I playfully punched him but he grabbed my hand and spun me toward him, pulling me in for another kiss.

Until once again, Griffin interrupted. I mean i love the guy, but his timing seriously sucked."My eyes are closed, but i looked like a loner out there. And besides y'all are taking to long" he pauses "i'm gonna open my eyes, is all clothing on"

Jaden glared at him, me still in his embrace but our faces nowhere near each other. "Haha very funny, Grif"
"i know i'm a comedic genius" griffin replied matching Jaden sarcasm.
Tired of the fight of egos that was just starting, i pulled myself away from Jaden grabbed a hand from each of the boys and walked toward the exit, letting go once i sure they were following. It definitely wasn't my smartest idea to let go of their hands because as soon as i got out there, i was once again cat-called. Apparently they all loved my soft-boy appearance. Still, it was stressful but i wasn't going to break down. This was my safe space, and i was going to treat it as one. I made my way back over to the bar, ignoring everyone. Afraid to look behind and see a pissed off jaden. I had finally reached the bar, when one man was feeling particularly brave and grabbed my ass. At once, two things happened. Jaden leapt forwards and i broke down, it was all too much. I think i was crying but i didn't know, too much was happening. Jaden was screaming at someone, i must have let out a noise because he turned to face me. I cringed leaning back, not wanting to be yelled at.
His face softened"oh bubs", he rushed over and picked me up.
Hi y'all i'm so sorry for not updating i'm just a lazy bitch, anyway i hope y'all enjoy the story and have a great day! Also if possible it would mean a lot for you to vote and comment what you think