Beliefs

Sup y'all so i have honestly no schedule for updating but i gonna try to update at least three times this week. Anyway please vote and comment if possible. Also if you have like any ideas for the stories or things that i should fix. Have a great day everyone!

Anthony's POV

I slid into the seat next to Josh at the back of the church. Normally i sat with my mother but she was in the front. "Where were you" he questions. I shook my head, i had to pay attention, and not talk. Hopefully that would lessen my fathers anger. The church service seemed to last forever even though i was only there for half of it. 

It was time, josh squeezed my shoulder, knowing what was about to go down. "Good luck" i nodded afraid to speak for fear of my voice giving out. I thought of Jaden, he made smile. The sooner i got this over with the sooner i could see him. As a friend i hastily added to my thought, even though no one could read my mind. 

My dad beckoned me with a finger refusing to look me. I went over to him and he put his arm around me, looking unassuming to everyone else but painful to me. I smiled and made small talk with everyone, playing the part of the simple sweet preachers son, a part of the preachers happy sin free family. I almost scoffed keeping it in, if only all these people knew our real lives, would they still feel that way. Would they still adore my dad, or would they become like him, thinking he was right, all joining his inner circle along with Griffins parents where what he did was okay, where it was gods will. 

I had become so done with this whole event. "Lets go" he whispered in my ear before smiling and dragging me out. The car ride home was silent, he had to wait till we were alone, inside, till he could yell at me. Not wanting anyone to see through the ruse he carefully created. 

"ANTHONY REEVES WHERE WERE YOU. WE HAVE TO ALL BE THERE, TO BE UNITED AS A FUCKING FAMILY. DO YOU THINK IT IS OKAY TO EMBARRASS US LIKE THAT, BY MISSING HALF OF CHURCH." He kept screaming at me but I wasn't listening, i was to busy trying to breathe. In and out, i pictured Jaden hugging me which Griffin counted. I missed them so much. "PAY ATTENTION" he slapped me "YOU KNOW WHAT, THATS IT, IM DONE. NO MORE HANGING OUT WITH GRIFFIN, HES OBVIOUSLY A BAD INFLUENCE" That was the last straw, i couldn't contain it anymore. I started sobbing and hyperventilating. "Why did god give me such a weak child" my father bemoaned before walking away as though he hadn't just been calling me a piece of trash and screaming about how he hated me. 

My phone buzzed again, i had been sitting on the floor for 15 minutes but i was finally calming down. I looked at it, Jaden was calling. "Hello" i answered, trying not to make it obvious that i had been crying.

"Hey bubs, how was your dad" with that i broke down and started sobbing on the phone. "fuck" jaden cursed as i heard movement through the phone. "Anthony, Griffin and I are coming. Are you okay".

 I nodded before remembering he couldn't see. "I'm fine" I sniffled probably sounding like a baby"im probably over-reacting he just scared me" I didn't want Jaden to think anything less of me, him and griffin were these strong guys and then here i was sobbing.

"Bubs, we all get upset. You aren't over-reacting. Can you come outside" jaden sounded sincere but i still wasn't convinced.

"Mhmm" but now wasn't the time to act like a badass, i stopped by the bathroom and tried to fix my face, but i didn't have time for concealer. I headed outside. Where Jaden jumped out of the car and pulled into his arms.

He then pushed me back a bit and looked at my face. Caressing the bruise, he look at Griffin. "I'm going to kill this man. HE FUCKING HURT ANTHONY" i flinched a bit at him yelling. "Shit ant im so sorry" He got in the backseat with me still in his arms as we heading back to the building. 

As we were driving the stomach grumbled reminded me i hadn't eaten all morning. I was about to speak up when Griffin suddenly turned. "we are going to make a stop at I-hop, as anthony's stomach suggested" i giggled, funny how i could go from crying to giggling in a matter of minutes based on the people i was with.

Jaden's POV

This morning i hadn't fully appreciated it but i did now. He had the cutest giggle, i looked down at the small boy in lap, laughing happily. He was completely different from earlier where he had been a sobbing mess. 
"what" fuck anthony had caught me looking "is there something on my face" he asked me worriedly.

"No" i  laughed "just staring at you" his eyes widened and i realized what i had just said. "Shit wait..." luckily Griffin saved. 

"we have reached i-hop, come up lover boys" anthony blushed and i looked down.