Coming out to play

Jaden's POV

I-Hop was great, it was amazing to see Anthony so happy. Until a few minutes before we were gonna leave. He checked his phone, his mood switching as soon as he read something. "Bubs, what was it" i grabbed his chin and turned it so he faced me. He looked about to cry, his eyes were watering and he was holding back sniffs. "hey, hey its gonna be okay" i ran my hand through his hair which by the way was so fucking soft. "Hey, Grif. Maybe we should leave" i gestured to anthony.

"Oh yeah of course" As griffin had won our fight over who would pay he took out his credit card. While Griffin was playing, i started drumming my fingers on the plasticy table cover. Anthony's hand grabbed mine to stop me, but he didn't let go. And i would be a dumb ass if i let go and gave up this opportunity to hold his hand. "Y'all lets goo" Griffin had gotten up.

 Anthony moved to get off my lap but i held him tight. "Jaden" he started pushing. "I need to walk"

"No you dont" i got up and automatically he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Bro, i can walk" Anthony pushed against my chest again but this time it was lighthearted, as though it didn't really bother him.

"I know" i simply responded not setting him down as Griffin held the I-Hop door open for us. He laid his head down on my shoulder in defeat and i smirked. Shifting his weight to one hip, i opened the door and unceremoniously dropped him in the backseat. Then sat in the front. "I got shotgun". 

Anthony pouted at me. "Meanie" Before he ducked down and hid right behind my seat so i couldn't see him through the black fabric.  

"Ughh this is childish" i groaned before laughing to let him know i was kidding. Although it felt as though i had known Anthony for years, i hadn't so i had to be careful with what i said as i didn't want to offend him. 

He just giggled in respond. Griffin got in the car and looked at me questioningly. "Hey ant bub, why are you sitting on the floor of my car" 

Anthony popped his head up, resting it on the console so we could both see him again. "Because Jaden was being mean"

I wasn't focusing on what he was saying because he had a piece of hair over his eyes that i wanted to move. Luckily he blew his hair out of his face, so i didn't confuse him by doing it. "Wow, Jaden being mean, never heard that before" Griffin sarcastically drawled. 

Anthonty started climbing over the console, his butt in Griffin's face. Before falling face first on to my lap. "Ow, ow, ow" he was moving around to get comfy and kept accidentally hurting me.

"Im sowy" he gave me puppy dog eyes, i just patted his head. "But griffin Jaden is amazing, hes not mean"

I was slightly confused by the sudden feeling change about me, and it was obvious that griffin was joking but i rolled with it. "So you had to come sit on my lap just to say that" i smirked looking at Anthony.

He hit me. "Ur mean" Ohhh i got it, only he was aloud to make fun of me. I laughed. (Hey yall im so sorry for the pointless fluff, i promise something actually happens in this chapter.)

Anthony's POV

Later we arrived back at Jaden's place and were about to get out of the car when i got a text. "Guys wait" They both paused. My heart was racing as i read the text, thoughts filling my head from a few simple words.

"What does it say" Griffin asked not realizing how freaked out i was.

"Its from my dad" i paused for a second and heard Jaden curse. I didn't look up from my phone, i was afraid making eye contact with him would cause me to cry. "Griffin's car pulled up to the building, I'm glad you cut out contact" Jaden climbed over the seat and hugged me, looking at Grif because he had always been the voice of reason. 

"Okay, im going to get out of the car and go inside for ten minutes then come back and drive away. You guys stay here and don't move. Then Anthony, im gonna drop you off a few blocks away from Josh's house and you are gonna stay with him." Griffin made eye-contact with me. "It is going to be okay Anthony. Nothing bad will happen"

As griffin left i could feel myself starting to breathe heavier. I started to feel dizzy and my chest hurt. My world was spinning as i sunk into Jadens arms and became overwhelmed with my thoughts. All of the possible things that could happen. 

"Hey Anthony, it is going to be okay. Breathe with me"

"In" i tried to focus on his voice not how i felt

"Out" i couldn't do this, it was too much.

"In and Out, you got this" i caught ahold of his voice, breathing with him. 

"In and Out" it was working, slowly i regained control of my breathing.

"Hey, look Griffin's coming back" I looked up, in control of my emotions again. 

And since i was in control it was time to do something absolutely stupid. "thank you" i whispered before leaning in and kissing him. 

Anyway, hi y'all. Hope everyone's having a good day. I tried to improve my writing, bc i hate it when i really love a story but the writing has issues so i wanted to make sure mine wasn't like that. Anyway comment what you think. You don't have too but it would be really appreciated. Byeee!