Church

Jaden's POV

The horror movie was not working in my favor, Anthony was snuggled up against griffin, clearly out of it, but still scared by the movie. Suddenly Griffin's phone started ringing, making anthony sit up a few seconds later, his reaction time slowed. I paused the movie and look at him. 

"I gotta take this" he explained

"We can stop the movie and pack up" i offered

Griffin looked at Anthony then looked at me. "Its alright, ill be back, besides anthony couldn't climb into your window right now" 

He had a fair point, but of course anthony was going to defend himself. "Yes, i could I'll show you" he got up stumbling a bit and walked over. 

I could tell Griffin and i shared the same fear of him plummeting to his death. Griffin picked anthony up like he weighed the same amount as a feather and dropped him in my lap. "watch him". I nodded before turning the movie back on a distracting me. 

A few moments later(i keep thinking of the spongebob meme lol) i remembered why i had picked a horror movie, Anthony had his head on my chest barely watching. "Hey bubs we can watch something else" ahh fuck there i go again calling him bubs, what was wrong with me. I needed to stop, i didn't like him

"hmm?" anthony sleepily murmured. Apparently he had been sleeping on my chest. 

"Nothing" at the last second i stopped myself from saying bubs. One point for Jaden. He put his head back down and unconsciously started playing with his hair. And lets take back that point. I had known this guy for less than a day, there was no way i had feelings for him. I probably just found him attractive, and wanted to feel less guilty. Yes that was it, it had to be. I couldn't like Anthony. I kept watching the movie with him sleeping in my lap.

"Hey" Griffin loudly exclaimed as he came back up. 

"Shush" i shushed him pointed to anthony and making sleeping motions with my hands.

He started whispering instead"dont tell anthony, but i was just on the phone with his dad. If i don't start going to church again, im not allowed to see him" Griffin gestured to the sleeping boy on the lap"because apparently i'm a bad influence with my religion crisis" he finished, making air quotations around bad influence.

"If only he could see anthony, high and asleep on a gay boy from the sins of his old best friend" we both laughed even with the heavy topic which caused anthony to wake up

"Whats going on" he yawned sleepily.

"Nothing babe" as soon as it was out of my mouth i cringed. Griffin looked at me questioningly but Anthony didn't seem to mind, he snuggled farther into my chest.

"Hey ant, its time to get up"Griffin was trying to dead lift him but it wasn't working. I slowly pushed anthony of me till he was lying in a ball on the floor. Helping griffin we were able to dead lift him, once he was up Griffin picked him up easily. "Its gonna be hard to get him through your window.

I smirked "dont be silly grif, we will take the stairs" 

He glared at me "And why didn't we take the stairs before"

"It's less fun, duh" i said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I grabbed the blankets and laptop and lead griffin down stairs, back into my room where he unceremoniously dumped anthony on my bed. This woke anthony up. He was started to come back to  senses, when he looked around. 

"Why do you live here, what about your family" 

I gritted my teeth, it wasn't anthony's fault he asked he didn't know. I hid the pain and responded. " Now thats a story for another day" i fake laughed. Not looking at Griffin because i knew i would see pity in his eyes.

Anthony's POV

I wonder what he meant when he said that, oh well. " i want snacks" causing both Griffin and Jaden to laugh. 

"well if you insist" jaden grabbed my hand and we went down stairs, behind the bar and into the kitchen.