Is it worth it

Jaden's POV

Anthony kissed me, anthony kissed me. Anthony made the first move. Holy shit he kissed me!

Griffin opened the car door. He took in my expression of shock. "Did i miss something?" he questioned.

Neither Anthony or I responded. I looked over at him and he seemed mortally embarrassed, he was a whole new shade of pinkish/red. "Naw we're good" i responded because anthony definitely would not have responded.

"Uhh Okay" thankgod for griffin never asking for details unless you wanted to share. "Shall we head to josh's"

"Yeah, ill text him" anthony responded his blush fading.

All too soon we dropped Anthony off and i was alone with Griffin, who turned to face me and smirked. "What?"

He just chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. "What happened while i was gone, because when i came back Anthony seemed to be trying to turn into a tomato"

"We just talked"i didn't know if anthony wanted me to tell Griffin so i was trying to be vague.

"Ahhh yes, talking with your mouths together" He laughed as i blushed.

"Fine, we kissed" He squealed like a little child.

"Yay, Anthony is perfect. Y'all are gonna be so cute"

"Grif, slow down. He doesn't like me"

"Are you blind?" grif scoffed "he obviously liked you and you obviously like him. But if you hurt him i will kill you. Understood?" His mood had changed so fast, i was concerned but i knew where he was coming from.

"Of course, i would never hurt anthony. He should never be hurt, hes too good for this town" and just like that happy Griffin was back.

"Great!" now lets go back, i have a shift and you are on tonight" he paused. "you know he hasn't seen you sing yet, does he even know you do?"

Griffins question brought up insecurities i didn't know i had. what if anthony didn't like my music. what if he hated my voice. what if he didn't like my career. what if he didn't want to see me anymore.  "no" my voice was flat not showing emotion

"Jaden, stop overthinking. Anthony will love your music. You should invite him" I shook my head. "Well, i'll do it for you" he grabbed my phone and despite my best attempts to get it back, i failed since he was larger than me. "And send"

"no, griffin"

"You'll love me for it later, don't worry"

Anthony's POV
"Ding" my phone sounded during dinner. Ahh shit, i thought knowing it was probably griffin or jaden.
"Anthony who is that, why would someone want to disturb our family dinner"
I grimaced"it's probably just josh, dad"
he nodded going back to his food.

"Ding" i mentally face-palmed myself, i should have just turned it on silent.

"It sounds quite important. Care to tell us what it is about" he made it sound like a question but it wasn't, if i didn't share it all hell would go down. 

"Of course" i answered as innocently and politely as possible. Wait, it was jaden. He could sing. He wanted me to come see him. I started smiling.

"Anytime now" my father was growing impatient.

"It's just josh, he want's me to sleep over" i lied through my teeth. One of the few things i had gotten good at over the years.

My dad made a face as though he was about to reject it, but my mom put her hand on his and looked at him. They were having a silent conversation. My mom never stood up for me, i wonder why today was different. "Fine" he glared at me. "I suppose you can have a sleepover if you get off your phone at the dinner table."

I nodded, jaden could wait a few minutes to get a response. 

Dinner felt like it took 18 years, which was probably on purpose for my father to annoy me, and still slightly get his way. Right after, i grabbed my phone and texted Jaden that i'd love to come. Then i asked Josh, if he'd cover for me. Before even getting a response, i had grabbed a bag and was out the door.

My phone started ringing so i picked it up.

"Hey"

"Hi bubs" automatically i knew it was jaden. "we will pick you up at josh's in five okay"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye" i almost ended the call saying i love you but it was too soon for that. I didn't love him my feelings were just being weird. He was paying attention to me, that was it. I wasn't gay

Sup Y'all, sorry it took me so long to post im a lazy fucker but thats chill. Anyway please vote and comment whatcha think if possible but its fine if not. Ill try and update more regularly. Have a great day y'all!