Introduction

***Authors note: I started writing this book a few months ago and published it. But I pulled the story do to lack of feedback and I needed to do some editing. I thought maybe it was a bit boring. I haven't changed much of the first few chapters but I revised it and made some corrections and added a lot more drama. I Hope you enjoy! And pleaseee leave feed back***

Kourtney Riley Sommers

Kourtney is a young, vibrant, 22-year old who knows what she wants out of life. She's graduated college at 21 with a degree in Education. She just finished her licensing for Teaching in the state of Georgia. Kourtney always had a passion to teach because her mother would always give her life lessons and Kourtney felt she had the same gift... To educate.

Kourtney is from Ft. Lauderdale, FL but moved to Atlanta, Georgia to go to the University of Atlanta, which had a great program for education majors. Once she received her degree, she decided to stay in Atlanta and teach 12th grade English at a local high school, because she had nothing left back at home.

Growing up, Kourt only had her mother, and a few friends. Her mothers family disowned her when she got pregnant with Kourt because she didn't know who her father was, or so she said. At 16, Kourtney's mother was struck by a car while walking and died 1-month later during her recovery from being in a coma and she had to be on her own ever since. It was a total accident and the driver was fully punished with time behind bars. Fortunately, Kourt's mom had an insurance policy that was granted to her on her 18th birthday. With that, she paid for college and moved to Atlanta.

Everything she knows is based off her strong mind, will, and independence. You can't get the job done unless you do it yourself. Kourtney is currently dating this guy named Ryan who she met one day after work. He is a substitute teacher at the same school she teaches at. He's nice, handsome as hell and has a job. But there's only one problem.... He's tooooo nice. She likes him but feels he is a bit smothering.

August Alsina

August is a young 21-year old R&b singer. His story doesn't need to be explained only because his life is an open book. But one thing he doesn't share is his love life. He's from New Orleans but currently lives in Atlanta due to his new found musical career. August has his share with woman. Partying, fucking, drinking, and let's not forget the smoking. I mean hey, he's 21, sexy and famous! He definitely uses that to his advantage.

On another note, August has a problem... Commitment. He can't commit. But somehow he will cross paths with Kourtney who will help him become the man he never thought he could be.

.
.
.
.

****

How is it so far?

OMG this is my first story! I hope you guys like it. Please comment, vote and give me feedback. I will be updating the first few chapters later tonight. But I neeeed feedback! I would appreciate it!!

~YStylista