Chapter 1 - King's school

"Is it true mom?" such a large watery eyes looking at such a beautiful modern aged cat. "Yes dear. You're being accepted into King's school. I'm so proud of you." Smiles the lovely aged cat. "Yay~~ " skips the little cute cat.

"Milky. Take care ok? I'm worried bout you because you are so young. And you're mommy's little boy." "Yes mom~ " And so begins Milky life's in King's school.

"Hey look at that guy... " "Oh my god, he's so cute." "He has such beautful eyes and hair. I'm so jealous of him." "Is he new here? hehe." There's a bunch girls talking bout the new student Milky. He was walking into the school and everyone is talking bout him already. "Um... excuse me? Can... Can I know where's the way to Cross House?" "Hmm? Well what have we here? A newbie? You look beautiful. Why don't you come to my house rather than Cross there?" said the sinister looking snake guy. "I'll make you feel good." said the other guy which was touching Milky's face. "Please... please stop...." Milky was scared and he was starting to cry.

"Bam!!" suddenly the snake guy was knocked off down on the ground and someone was standing on top of him. "What the!?" Such cold and sharp red eyes and such a tall guy with white and black hair, Milky was stunned by his coolness and looks. "F*ck you!!" the other guy was trying to punch him but his leg sweeps backwards and whoosh away to kick him at the tree. "Ugh....!!" "You're noisy bugs." He finally speaks out.

"Wow... such a attractive voice.... " Milky blushes and stares at the guy. "Damn you!!! You're gonna pay for this!" said those two guys while running off. "Uhm... Than...." He was staring at Milky with his cold red eyes. His eyes looks so deep with the colour red until it feels like a pool of blood. He was so tall like 180cm. His skin looks so fair but yet his muscles feel so tight. He has ears but they were wolf ears. He even has a cross pierciing on his ear. For Milky, this was love at first sight.

"Hey Sora!!! Damn you stupid wolf!!! Where the damn hell are ya?" shouting from another side of the entrance of the school. "His name is Sora... So cool and mysterious...." He glared at Milky again then leaves to his shouting friend. Milky stood there and looked at him. Suddenly a strong wind blows. Then he was gone with the wind.

"Ding-------- Dong--------" "Oh my!! I'm late!!" Milky just the realized that he was late for his first day of school. He quickly gets his things and went to dorms.

 -Cross Dorms-

"Excuse me.... Uhm... is this Cross dorms?" An old lady looked up at Milky and nodded. "You.... are new here? What number is your bedroom?" "Erm... wait... Room... room 13." "Oh? Room 13? I see. Let me take you there dear child." The old lady smiled at Milky.

 Cross Dorms was stated as one of the most special places here at King's school. Why? They say only special students can stay at this dorm. Not only the dorm is considered as special, there are also some other places in the school that are considered as special places for special students.

 "Here you are child. Better be quick so not to be late for the first class." "Yes, thanks.... Eh?? Ma'am?"  The old lady just disappeared into thin air. Such a mysterious place.

"Well then, I better hurry." Once Milky stepped into the room, it was like no room at all. There was a living room with a tv, a bathroom with a bathtub, a balcony with lots of trees outside, 2 king-sized bed, not only that, Milky's roommate seemed like someone who is very classy and tidy. His roommate's bed was covered with light blue sheets, on his side of the wall was some paitings that was abstract. But there was no time for Milky to investigate what's more inside this room. He was late. He was being transfered here so he need to pay a visit to the principal's room.

Milky runs out of the room leaving all his things behind. The grandma that disappear from the room before appears in front of their room. 

"My my, this is such a special child we have here. Looks like the dorms would be much more interesting from now on." The grandma smiles. And then the old grandma disappears again. 

-In the principal's room-

"Huff Huff.... I... I made it." Milky takes a deep breathe first. He was almost out of breath from all that running. 

"Phew~ Alright then, let's do this~!!" Milky tidies up himself and knocks on the door.

-Knock knock-

"Please come in." The voice inside answered.

Milky walks in. "I'm so sorry i'm late... " Milky lowers down his head. He doesn't dare to see the principle he was scared that the principle would be mad.

"It's ok child. It was such a short notice after all for you to transfer to this school." The principal looks so nice and a generous person. "Please sit down. I'm truly happy for you to come here to our school. "

"The pleasure is mine." Milky smiles after looking how the generous the principle is.

After a long time, Milky comes out from the principal's office and was taken to his class. Thus, begins Milky life at King's school.

- PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT~ And anyone can tell me if there's anything to be improve in my story~ ENJOY~~ -