V1 Chapter 1: The Accident

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am the fastest teen alive! Ever snice I was 5, I wanted to be a hero\scientist like in the comic books. Later, an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Highschool student but, secretly with the help of my mentor and friends at S.T.A.R. Labs I train to use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I swear I'll be just as good of a hero as my mentor, I am the (F/N)!
-------------------------------------------
I was currently working in my lab\attic. My parents let me use it since we didn't really have anything to put up there other than holiday decerations and old family photos.

(Y/N): Okay, a glider or iron flying suit would be cool and I don't really think a radio active arachnid can really give people powers.

*Rain is starting to pour into the attic.*

(Y/N): I guess I better grab that chain to close the window. *Walks past this photo he has framed.*

Lady on t

Lady on t.v.: Wait, we are now being told to evacuate the faculty. The storm may have caused a malfunction with the primary cooling system. Officials are now down there trying to shut down the particle accelerator but, so far have been unable to regain control of the system again-

The power than goes out of the house and (Y/N) looks toward his right to the far window.

*BOOM!*

(Y/N): Oh crap

(Y/N): Oh crap... *Hears shaking noise and turns his head.* That's peculiar...

* That's peculiar