V1 Chapter 37: Vampire Hunting

It was the next morning and (Y/N) was receiving a call from Cisco.

(Y/N): Hello?

Cisco: Your Metahuman is one Dr. Drew Stewart. Get this, he was a scientist at Mercury Labs the night of the particle accelerator went up. Apparently he was working on some sort of nano tech robots. I highly doubt that garlic will prove as a efficient weapon. We don't want to kill the guy, so a wooden stake is out. I don't know what good not being able to see his reflection is. Now here's where, things get interesting.

(Y/N): Let's here it.

Cisco: When, the dark matter wave hit Dr. Stewart-

(Y/N): Count Darkula.

Cisco: Hmm... Maybe we should hang out more. Back on topic, the nanotechnology he was working on bonded to him on a cellular level and are actually saving his life.

(Y/N): How so?

Cisco: Well vampires can't be out in the sun or else they desecrate. Well I ran some tests and I have a theory, if he goes out in the sun, what if when he goes out in daylight he doesn't desecrate, but rather-

(Y/N): He looses his powers.

Cisco: Exactly. I have been running facial recognition everywhere and I think I found his lair.

(Y/N): Lair?

Cisco: He's a bad guy, I'm calling it a lair.

(Y/N): Okay, where is it.

Cisco: Coast City, an abandoned Castle by the water front.

(Y/N): A Castle?

Cisco: More of like the one from the 1st Smurfs movie.

(Y/N): Ah. Wish me luck Cisco, I'm gonna need it.

Cisco: Wait you're going alone?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Cisco: Why aren't you taking Thea?

(Y/N): Oliver's sister, why would I do that?

Cisco: Um, because she's Night Archer.

(Y/N): Come again?

Cisco: I mean it was pretty clear you already new eachother at the party and she disappeared at exactly the same time as when, you did to team up with Night Archer.

(Y/N): Ugh, goodbye Cisco. *Hangs up.* Count Darkula here I come.

(To be continued...)