V1 Chapter 14: Brothers Of The Eye

(Y/N) had finally made it to the junk yard and unknowingly to him someone had been following him from the rooftops because they were a little bit suspicious of him. (Y/N) then walked up to one of the guys at the gate with a question.

(Y/N): Excuse me, do guys by any chance do guys allow people to buy parts from here?

Employee: Yes, but we are required to ask what you're going to use for them.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm somewhat of an inventor. Back home a made a computer with three monitors, a metal box, some wires, and some other components. I need some parts a new device I working for a school science project.

Employee: Alright kid, come on in, just try not to get hurt.

(Y/N): Can do.

*Meanwhile, on the rooftop across from the junkyard, Thea's P.O.V.*

In my mind: Hmm, he doesn't seem to be up to something. But, if he just got out of a comma and his father was framed for his mother's murder, why come here? Something isn't adding up. I don't think he murdered the mother, he doesn't seem like the type. Still, I am curious about him for some reason. Eh, better head back to the Loft, Ollie will be there in about 45 minutes.

*Back at the Junkyard.*

(Y/N): 20, 30, 40, 50, ah here we go 60 dollars. Thanks again.

Employee: Anytime kid.

(Y/N) was now walking back to the warehouse and then everything went dark. All the lights were shutting down, electric wires were coming down, and then all the screens that were in a store beside him were hacked into.

Disguised voice: We are Brother Eye. Judgment has been rendered against this city, a sentence carried out. A earthquake. A siege. This is what comes next, a new life you will live on your knees, and it will take nothing more than a push of a button. We are in control now. And this is just the beginning. Let their be light.

(Y/N): Great, first a crazy criminal with a cold gun and now a super hacker

(Y/N): Great, first a crazy criminal with a cold gun and now a super hacker. I better call Thea to make sure she's okay.

*Ring. Ring. Ring.*

Thea: Hello? Who is this?

(Y/N): Thea, it's me (Y/N). Are you okay? I just saw some nut job hacker take control of the entire city.

Thea: See what I was talking about earlier? Yeah, I'm fine but me and my brother got into a fight. He disappeared when the lights went out!

(Y/N): 1.) Yeah, but I have some important reasons for being here. 2.) Would you like me search for him?

Thea: In the middle of a screaming crowded city?

(Y/N): ... Good point. Well I'm glad you're safe.

Thea: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): No worries. Bye Thea.

Thea: Bye (Y/N), stay safe okay?

(Y/N) Can do. *Hangs up.* I may know someone who can help me track this "Brother Eye." I hope I'm right on this.

(To be continued...)