A heads up and explanation

So as you may have guessed, I have a couple announcements to make.

1.) I am going to retitle my chapters for this book with V1 for volume since it has multiple different seasons of the Arrowverse in in it at the same time like Flash S1 and Arrow S3.

2.) I thought that since this story was going so well, I would explain where the inspiration for the (F/N) came from. So, a couple years back I had this dream that there was two versions of me and one Barry Allen vs the Reverse Flash and a villian who was a Reverse version of my hero of that Earth. I say that because the first me was the one writing this now. The next night it was a similar set up, only this time, we were facing off against Zoom. I can remember the suit and name clearly to this day. Now, this doesn't mean I based the reader completely off of me because I wanted to make some differences so that it wouldn't seem like a Author input. I kept the lightning the color same and changed the suit a bit from what I first remembered and put what I remember my color schemes were & that's how I ended up with this.

 I kept the lightning the color same and changed the suit a bit from what I first remembered and put what I remember my color schemes were & that's how I ended up with this

I can still remember the catchphrase too, man was it cheesy. Anyways sorry if I bored you with this, I just thought it would be an interesting fact.