V1 Chapter 25: First Meta Fight

Unknown to them this person

came in wearing torn jean, brown boots, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket

???: This will be easy pickings. Hah hah ha. *Fades into the shadows.

(A/N): The character that is casted by Debby Ryan was suggested to me by AgentReach. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

  The songs changes again

and the Metahuman turns herself into a gas like form and starts stealing people's money and valuables. Including the necklace Thea was wearing. They then take notice and nod at eachother. (Y/N) picks Thea up bridal style and runs towards her loft, they both change in separate rooms and return to the Nightclub. The lady then changes back to her natural form.

???: I didn't think there was anyone else like me. Sorry, but I'm not hiring. I prefer to do it myself.

  She then creates shadow clones of herself and sends them the duo's way. Night Archer hits the first four with her bow and they turn to dust. (F/N) realizes what happened and he runs through all of them till he reaches the right one knocking her back into the wall. She then notices she dropped the bag and the( F/N) returns everything to their proper owners.

???: This. Is. Not. Over!

  She then escapes using the walls shadows. (Y/N) picks Thea up again and they run back and change again.

Thea: Well besides that whole fiasco, I had fun.

(Y/N) *Smiling.* Yeah, me too surprisingly, but Nightclubs still aren't my thing.

Thea: Don't worry, I will convert you later.

(Y/N): You will try.

Thea: You're a good dancer for a first timer. You're girlfriend is very lucky too have you.

(Y/N): I actually never had a girlfriend. Every girl I fell for never seemed to like me back.

Thea *Confused.*: What? Are you serious?

(Y/N): Yeah, oh well. Hakuna matata, am I right? Anyways I should probably call S.T.A.R. Labs and alert them about this Shadow Witch. Ah man, Cisco is going to kill me for naming the bad guy first.

  While (Y/N) walks away thinking out loud, Thea is trying to figure out why he hasn't been taken yet and some how fines herself smiling and slightly relieved not knowing why.

(To be continued...)