V1 Chapter 21: Family Ties Part 1

(Y/N) walks out of the bathroom fully changed as Thea walks out of her room the same. About an hour later they heard some knocks at the door and Thea opened it.

Oliver: It was popcorn, right? You said you were meeting me halfway. This is me doing my part.

She then motions him to come inside.

Oliver: Wow. *Closes the door.* I missed you, Speedy.

Thea: Let's not miss eachother anymore. I mean, it was so much easier being in eachother's lives when we were living under the same roof. So... Why don't you move in with me? I mean, clearly I have enough space. And I... I swear once the club starts making a profit, I will donate all of Malcolm's money to a earthquake relief charity thing.

In (Y/N)'s mind: Is that even a real thing here?

Oliver: I can live with that.

They then hug and (Y/N) speaks up.

(Y/N): So, why Speedy?

Oliver than turns his head noticing (Y/N).

Oliver: Because she could always outrun everyone in our house growing up. It was (Y/N), right?

(Y/N): Yes Sir.

Oliver *Smiles.*: Oliver is fine.

(Y/N): Okay.

Oliver: So, you got a T.V. in here?

Thea then turns it on and (Y/N) begins walking away. Then Thea stops him.

Thea: And where do you think you are going?

(Y/N): I am going to give you two some space and I've been thinking about what you said and you're right. Family is precious. My cousin deserves to know what has happened to my parents.

Thea: Okay, good luck.

(Y/N): Thanks.

He then leaves and Oliver turns to Thea.

Oliver: What did he mean by that.

Thea: (Y/N)'s mother was recently murdered. His father went to prison for it. Something about a man in red lightning killed her. I believe him because strange things have happened before so it's not too crazy if you ask me.

Oliver: Are you sure he said red lightning?

Thea: Yeah, why?

Oliver than puts the pieces together as he remembers Barry's story and he is starting to think that it's no coincidence that the kid shows up for a week, has the same name as the person who called Felicity, and all of a sudden a speedster with green lighting shows up out of nowhere.

Oliver: Nevermind, it sounded like I heard it before from somewhere. Ah, oh well maybe later.

Thea: Okay?

In the distance on the building watching them stood a man. This man was Thea's father.

Thea's father: So, her brother is moving in and she has a boyfriend now. Maybe we aren't as close as I thought.

 Maybe we aren't as close as I thought

(To be continued...)

Okay guys I know at least one of you would have been confused by what Malcolm said, so let me explain. You're not actually dating Thea yet, he just misinterpreted that.