V1 Chapter 39: Aftermath

The battle between (F/N) and Count Darkula was one of great struggles for the young hero. He nearly died twice, but he pushed on for the family he had left. Eventually, as you could imagine he found a way to trick the mad man into the sun light disabling his powers. Once, that was done, (F/N) ran and put the Count is a little box in the Pipeline next to the Witch.

(Y/N); Hey Thea, listen I-

???: This isn't Thea. Mr. (L/N) you have made a grave mistake. Meet me in Central City Park tonight or so help me bodies will roll.

(Y/N): If you much as harm-

???: I would not dare hurt my own daughter. Your city however, that lays on you and just so we're clear if I even see the Flash, Oliver and his team, or even the police, your city will burn.

(Y/N): Understood. What time?

???: 7:30 P.M.

(Y/N): Okay. Bye. *Hangs up.*

Dr. Wells: Who was that (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Night Archer. She said she may have another potential meta threat. I'm gonna go check it out.

Dr. Wells: Would you Mr. Allen to accompany you?

(Y/N): Um... No I think I should be fine. I'll see you later Dr. Wells.

Dr. Wells: Goodbye Mr. (L/N).

*Time Skip brought to you by Ruby Rose becoming a speedster.*

  It was now 7:20 and (F/N) just arrived at the park staring down a threat that shook him to the core. He thought he recognized the voice, it was the man he knew that was responsible for the Glade's earth quakes caused by machines. It was on all over the news. Malcolm Merlyn.

Malcolm: I'm impressed

Malcolm: I'm impressed. You arrived ten minutes early.

(F/N): Yeah well, my mother always said better to be early than late.

Malcolm: Wise lady. Now, prepare to fight.

  Malcolm draws his bow and arrows and start firing his arrows. (F/N) cought the first two and then dodged a bow swinging at his head. He then ran behind Merlyn and kicked him in the back launching him into a tree.

(F/N): So what did I do to tick you off?

Malcolm: Oh make no mistake young man, I am not trying to kill you because you p***** me off. This is simply a test.

  (F/N) then runs backwards before two trip wired crossbows could shoot him. He then catches another arrow fired by Merlyn.

(F/N): A test?! A test for what?!

Malcolm: You have won my daughter's heart and then broke it going into combat today alone.

(F/N): What the h*** are you even talk- wait a second! Night Archer?d Night Archer's your daughter?!

Malcolm: Yes, now prepare to die.

  Malcolm then fires three arrows and (F/N) runs at them grabbing all three and a planted crossbow. He then fires the crossbow hitting Malcolm in both shoulders.

Malcolm: Argh!

  (F/N) then punches him unconscious and does a quick check for any bombs or earth quake making machines.

(F/N): Alright buddy, come on.

  He then picks up Merlyn and takes him all the way to Thea's and Oliver's loft. He then places him on the couch and turns around to see a very fuming Thea.

(F/N): Oh boy...

Thea: Sit. *Points to another couch.*

  He goes and sits on the couch waiting for her to speak up again.

Thea: Helmet. Off. Now.

(Y/N) *Takes off helmet.*: .....

  Thea then slaps him twice and then hugs him.

(Y/N): Okay, I get the slaps for going against bats for brains alone and shooting your father with some arrows, but in my defense.

Thea: Shut up and be quite. Do you have any idea what you put me through today?!

In (Y/N)'s mind: Here comes the lecture.

*To be continued...*

  Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. Like I said two weeks ago, I was going on vacation and I just made it home about two days ago. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter and if you have any oc meta humans you want to face in this, just send me something either in the comments or as a personal conversation and I'll make sure to give you credit unless you prefer anonymous. That is all for now. Later guys.