V1 Chapter 8: West Household

Hey guys do you think you could maybe share this story with others or maybe more of you vote. So far I have only had two people been voting so far and I would like there to be some tie breakers, thanks. Also, he one to be casted as this world's Deathstroke.

This was the suit that one the other vote for Deathstroke's gear

-------------------------------------------  (Y/N) walks up to his dead mother and stares at her eyes as he begins to cry a little

(Y/N) walks up to his dead mother and stares at her eyes as he begins to cry a little.

(Y/N): Mom.

*Barry covers her face.*

Barry: It's going to be okay (Y/N), don't worry. We'll help you through this.

(Y/N): Red lightning

Barry's eyes then widens. This obviously catches him off guard and he takes out his phone.

Barry: (Y/N) I'll be right back okay?

(Y/N) *Crying.*: Yeah okay.

*Barry's P.O.V.*

Me: I can't believe this. It happened again... That murder got away again... I need to call Joe to see if I can get this kid a place to stay while the police investigate the rest of the house.

*Ring. Ring. Ring.*

Joe: Hey Bare, what's up?

Me: We have a problem...

Joe: What's wrong? Is everything okay at the Lab?

Me: The Lab is fine but, it happened again... The man in yellow is back.

Joe: What?

Me: The other speedster that was with me today.

Joe: Yeah, I've been wanting to ask you about him, who is he?

Me: He's basically my student. I am teaching him what I've learned so far, that's not the point. He's 16 and his father was just framed for his mother's death. He says he saw someone with red lightning.