V1 Chapter 36: Exploiting Weaknesses

(Y/N) had finally made it home and he decided to rest for the night. It was an interesting day to say the least, he went to a Halloween party, found out just about everybody he knows is superheroes or as some would say, vigilantes, he also basically saved Thea from mind control from what appeared to be a a Metahuman Vampire, and may have almost ruined his friendship with Thea. Life's great, really great.

(Y/N): Okay home sweet... *Sighs.* Mess. I completely forgot about this place looking like a pig pin!

  He runs around the house cleaning all the dishes and then he runs to the his bedroom\attic\lab and straightens up his bed. He then sees the tux Thea bought him and smiles. He decides to then put it with his favorite items such as his speedster suit and pictures in his locker.

(Y/N): There we go. *Yawns.* Time for bed.

*In Starling City.*

  Oliver had just came back to the loft and was about to go to bed, but his sister stoped him.

Thea: Hey Ollie, did (Y/N) and everybody leave already?

Oliver: Yeah, everyone left about 2 hours ago.

Thea: Darn, (Y/N) said he had something he wanted to tell me before we saw that crazy swarm of bats.

Oliver: I'm sure if you call him, he'll tell you.

Thea: Ah, maybe in the morning. After all, he must be exhausted after this party.

Oliver: You seem to know him well already.

Thea: Okay, is that supposed to mean something?

Oliver: Just making an observation, ever notice he tends to let his guard down around you?

Thea: We're friends, why wouldn't he?

Oliver *Smiles.*: Hmm... Maybe because he likes you.

Thea: Are you joking?

Oliver: No and I don't know, I get the feeling that you may feel the same way about him.

Thea: *Sighs.* Not gonna lie, I thought about it a lot.

Oliver: Well then, I have some good news.

Thea: Being?

Oliver: I approve. I got talking to him at the party and I think it would be okay for you to date him.

Thea: Thanks Olli.

Oliver: Of course.

In Oliver's mind: This can not possibly end well.

  On a rooftop across from Thea's and Oliver's loft, stood Malcolm Merlyn.

Malcolm: So, they're not dating yet, better find out more about this boy before I decide to put a arrow in him.

*At S.T.A.R. Labs, Cisco's P.O.V.*

  I was currently at S.T.A.R. Labs because I was doing a favor for (Y/N). He said when he went up against this Metahuman Vampire. Hmm... Dracula, Man-Bat, and Bat-Man are all taken. Eh, I'll think of something soon. Now, (Y/N) said he could command the bats and had all of the powers a vampire has, meaning he shouldn't see his reflection, can't be out in the sun, wooden stake through the heart, and finally garlic. I better get to work.

(To be continued...)