Chapter 8

Third Person PoV

The Doc was depressed and very unhappy. He had more students in the infirmary than he really should have. He had heard about the Joker's doing. He had seen the video that was circulated around the school. He was not happy to know that John might revert to his old self. Maybe he already did...

After John transferred to Wellston, the Headmaster Vaughn warned the staff about the troubled teen and told them that he may have violent tendencies . Although the doc had only heard about the damaged that John had caused, he know that this wasn't his limit. He wanted to barge into the section of the infirmary where John usually laid and give him some nightmares to scare him into obedience but he knew that that wouldn't be possible. After all, John was the one who was sending others into the infirmary and he is vastly more powerful compared to most adults. 

The doc sighed as he went to treat Remi, Isen, and Blyke. They all stood at the top but know, they've been knocked down by the Joker, along with Arlo. Doc Darren stopped to ponder that for a minute. Then he looked down at those who were unconscious on the infirmary beds. There were only three...The Doc sighed, more worried than exasperated. Arlo was missing.

He quickly phone Keene to look for Arlo then started to treating the three unconscious students. 

"Why did I sign up for this...Why do I chose to get a job that deals with such troublesome kids... "Become a school nurse!" they said. " It's an easy job, no stress, no work on the weekends. There won't be many people injured in a school like Wellston" they said. On top of that, Leilah probably wants to dump me..."

At that moment, his phone buzzed, indicating that he had a message. He looked at his phone only to shout,

"Speak of the devil!"

The person who messaged was Leilah.

Leilah: Hey Darren

Leilah: I'm sorry if I seemed distracted last time.

Leilah: Let's meet again soon. I would like to meet this Seraphina as well, if that is alright with you.

Darren: Sure, I'm alright with that. It has to be during school hours though. When do you want to meet?

Leilah: I have tomorrow off. Is it alright if we meet then?

Darren: Yeah. We can always pull Seraphina out of class. 

Leilah: Wouldn't that be an issue for her to miss class? Only Royals are allowed to skip classes without reason.

The doc was conflicted about telling her everything that had happened. In the end, he decided to send the video of Seraphina's confrontation and John's request upon making her a figure of power. 

Darren: Basically, John (the problem child) dethroned the king, queen, jack and another high tier and is now the King (the other students call him the Joker though). He offered Seraphina a position of power and she accepted. That would technically make heR some sort of royal.

Leilah watched the video in silence. Though she has changed, the Seraphina in the video was indeed her sister...